Official Arizona Cardinals vs Philadelphia Eagles NFC Conference Championship Game Thread

pimp.gif

I love the doubters.

I dont get it, why the hate? we are still taking games easily with JUST out D..imagine when Westbrook has a breakout game.

I dont like either, but I'd rather see philly lose just to see how the philly fans turn on McNabb
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Sick Ik 23

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

I will for the first time ever root for the Cardinals.

yuk.

I don't see how you do that as a 49ers fan. Root for someone in the same division?

As a Seahawks fan, I might have to go with Philly even though I hate Philly. Actually I don't know, screw both of them.

You see it goes beyond our division. To me, the Cards are still the Cards. They haven't done anything to actually be labeled as our rival. I dislike themas much as any 49er fan, but I hate Philly so much. The team, the city, their fans. It's impossible for them to both lose so I have to go with the team Ihate the least. Besides, if Philly beats AZ I think they can win the SB and I would want to shoot myself. If AZ wins theres no chance in hell they beatPittsburgh or Baltimore. Ultimately I want the Ravens to win and I think they will.

Eagles might take this one

This should be a good game. I like both teams and I just hope that whoever wins this game goes on to win Superbowl

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

This game is weird. I don't care who wins, just as long as they make the Super Bowl competitive. Eagles probably have the best shot at doing that.

QFT, Cardinals Vs Steelers would be like The Colts/Bears SB 41...

yuk.

I don't see how you do that as a 49ers fan. Root for someone in the same division?

As a Seahawks fan, I might have to go with Philly even though I hate Philly. Actually I don't know, screw both of them.

You see it goes beyond our division. To me, the Cards are still the Cards. They haven't done anything to actually be labeled as our rival. I dislike them as much as any 49er fan, but I hate Philly so much. The team, the city, their fans. It's impossible for them to both lose so I have to go with the team I hate the least. Besides, if Philly beats AZ I think they can win the SB and I would want to shoot myself. If AZ wins theres no chance in hell they beat Pittsburgh or Baltimore. Ultimately I want the Ravens to win and I think they will.
pimp.gif
My man.

yuk.
As Coach Singletary said " Cant do it "

I'll be rooting for the Eagles. Want to see D-NAB get that chance again

I really wanna see Donovan get a ring

I have always backed him 100% and hate the idiots in Philly who hate them

if you look back on my posts, I wanted him to be traded so he could actually win a SB somewhere but the turnaround that took place is such an amazing story

the way the Cards are playing on defense particularly their secondary I could see them going to the Super Bowl

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

This game is weird. I don't care who wins, just as long as they make the Super Bowl competitive. Eagles probably have the best shot at doing that.

QFT, Cardinals Vs Steelers would be like The Colts/Bears SB 41...
ARE YOU SAYING THE CARDS WOULD DESTROY THE STEELERS?!?!?!?!?!

GOOOOOOO CARRRRRRRRRRDDDDDSSSSSS!!!!!!
cardinals.jpg

asante cant hold down fitz...but expect the dude to capitalize on warner's mistakes...this guy always gets a pick in a postseason game

yuk.

You see it goes beyond our division. To me, the Cards are still the Cards. They haven't done anything to actually be labeled as our rival. I dislike them as much as any 49er fan, but I hate Philly so much. The team, the city, their fans. It's impossible for them to both lose so I have to go with the team I hate the least. Besides, if Philly beats AZ I think they can win the SB and I would want to shoot myself. If AZ wins theres no chance in hell they beat Pittsburgh or Baltimore. Ultimately I want the Ravens to win and I think they will.

I agree with you on the first part. But if you wanna shoot yourself go ahead.
laugh.gif

As much as joka hates on the NFC West if the eagles get eliminated by the Cards he might drown in his tears.
Spoiler [+]
Go Cards!
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom