Official Arizona Cardinals vs Philadelphia Eagles NFC Conference Championship Game Thread

Going to be a good game-- I think the key for the Eagles will be needing to put up points in the redzone and not turning the ball over. For the Cardinals, itwill be the O-line needing to protect Warner against the Eagle blitz. He looked straight up helpless out there last time around.

I'm going with the Cardinals.

Although, I can easily see the eagles winning...Jim Johnson's defensive schemes have a way of getting to QB's.

But that Cardinals defense has showed up in the playoffs...

Either way, I hope for it to be a good game.

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Originally Posted by dyyhard

where did all the fans come from?
Bandwagon%20Final.jpg

And don't get it twisted. I don't hate the West. Just the 49ers.
Why is that
nerd.gif

both teams are soaring right now.

as a niner fan, i hope the eagles crush the cards

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

Gotta go with the Eagles, I always liked their defense back to the days of trotter, douglas, troy vincent, bobby taylor, mark simoneau, etc.

3e836ffd3e85e5557c5e408ab4cdbcb08b0bce25.gif

He was horrible lol

i like philly but this seems like one of those anything can happen games.

if arizona were to play pittsburgh in the super bowl though it might have that bucs raiders super bowl vibe seeing that ken wisin however you spell his namehunt was an offensive coach for the steelers, and russ grimm or whatever his name also coached for the steelers also so the coaches should know what to expectagainst pittsburgh

Pretty postive that Boldins playin...people were waxin on the tickets! Nonetheless, Go Cards! Philly aint got nuttin. Oh ya and to all the haters! What happento Atlanta or Carolina for that matter...shut down. AZ's D is on point right now and Warners been in big games. Cards all the way.

"You just got hit by Adrian Wilson!"
pimp.gif

If the Cardinals DL can get into the backfield quickly and make McNabb force a few passes, they have a good chance to win this game.

They also need to be able to run the ball effectively, and give the defense some rest.

Pressure on Warner will be the key for the Eagles imo. We cannot let him sit back there with time and be comfortable in the pocket. Carolina got absolutely nopressure on him in the first half and he absolutely tore them up. In the second half they began blitzing and became more aggressive and as a result hestruggled a bit. I expect Jim Johnson to get very creative and give him tons of different looks, hopefully it will result in some turnovers. This game is goingto be awesome, I cannot wait.

My boy Mcnabb will come through. All the eagles have to do is put pressure on warner. if they let him sit there and throw all day then eagles go home. We allknow that wont happen cause jim johnson wont let that happen. as long as they are in his face they should be good cause we all know warner wont be running awayfrom anybody

Back
Top Bottom