Official Arizona Cardinals vs Philadelphia Eagles NFC Conference Championship Game Thread

Jim Johnson is doing a terrible job calling plays. Warner has beat your blitz EVERY time. Why on earth would you not cover up every receiver on a 3rd and long?Warner is not stupid. We were fortunate the first two games because we played dumb QBs.

Originally Posted by ReliantJ

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Dudes on here acting like the game is over.

It is.
But why is this wagon packed?
laugh.gif
I'm a Giants fan.

I don't think i need to say anymore
laugh.gif
...with that said ive wanted toCards to actually be good for a while now..

Originally Posted by cquan05

Originally Posted by bangtcg

hey, cheer up eagles fan. you won against the cardinals when tv use to be black and white
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I love how they use that, "these two teams have history," like any of the players were alive when that happened

Originally Posted by Dr 715

It's over.

With the way Andy Reid manages the game ... It would take a complete and utter collapse by the Cardinals.

Naw...its not over yet...Philly can come out at halftime with a touchdown then force a turnover and score, then they'll be right back it in...Iwouldn't say any game is over this NFL season until the clock hits 0:00.

Originally Posted by ReliantJ

It is.
But why is this wagon packed?
laugh.gif

only the Lord knows, ive live in Az damn near my whole life and aint rooting for them....aint rootin for the eagles either
sick.gif

Economy is tough, FOX can't get their studio crew to be at the game but they are still flying Bradshaw to get to the trophy presentation?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

Originally Posted by swizzc

ASSUMING the cards win this... who would they rather face in the SB?
they are getting shut down either way so it doesnt matter

havent you learned by now? every time someone has said its a wrap for the cards they end up winning

Game isn't over....quite yet, but it'd obviously be really hard.

That being said, I'll be "rooting" for the NFC team to beat whoever comes out of the AFC, but honestly I can't see the Cards beating theRavens or Steelers....I hope I'm wrong but I just can't see that happening

This $*$% is over. Y'all in denial
roll.gif

Unless old Warner fumbling in the pocket shows up, it's a wrap.

Originally Posted by LiL Stevie728

Economy is tough, FOX can't get their studio crew to be at the game but they are still flying Bradshaw to get to the trophy presentation?
laugh.gif

lol I was just going to ask why is the crew not in Arizona ? seeing that the "crew" has been there every NFC championship. smh @ the economy

The way the eagles playing, they deserve to lose this game. Donovan McNabb is the NFL version of Dirk Nowitski

Back
Top Bottom