Official Arizona Cardinals vs Philadelphia Eagles NFC Conference Championship Game Thread

No lie, I remember when the Cardinals drafted Fitz I said to myself if they ever get a consistent qb and offensive line they would be a problem.

It looks like that statement is coming into fruition.

The Cardinals are SOOO talented. How do the Cards have Fitz and Boldin and the Eagles don't even have one receiver that equals their talent? :smh

Originally Posted by LiL Stevie728

Economy is tough, FOX can't get their studio crew to be at the game but they are still flying Bradshaw to get to the trophy presentation?
laugh.gif

I was wondering about that too.

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

Originally Posted by ReliantJ

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Dudes on here acting like the game is over.

It is.
But why is this wagon packed?
laugh.gif
I'm a Giants Cowboys fan.

I don't think i need to say anymore
laugh.gif
...with that said ive wanted to Cards to actually be good for a while now.. 2nd part is a Negative for me but I've always liked Fitz since his Pitt days.
Fixed to rep how I feel and I hope they keep it up. If the Eagles score to open the 3rd it might get interesting though.

Originally Posted by nelly28

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

Originally Posted by swizzc

ASSUMING the cards win this... who would they rather face in the SB?
they are getting shut down either way so it doesnt matter

havent you learned by now? every time someone has said its a wrap for the cards they end up winning

Co-sign. I thought they said that after week 16? I thought they said that before they played ATL? I thought they said that before they beat the defendingchamps?

"But they havent played a REAL defense like BAL or PITT"... yeah, so i suppose that PHILLY D that was said to be so "great" last week, isnta real D anymore right? I suppose the Cardinals havent been tested enough yet huh, even with Jim Johnson's fierce blitz packages?

The truth is, these boys can play. Im not saying they are gonna win it all guaranteed, but by no means do i think they are going to get "shut down."

Originally Posted by Ryda421

Originally Posted by LiL Stevie728

Economy is tough, FOX can't get their studio crew to be at the game but they are still flying Bradshaw to get to the trophy presentation?
laugh.gif

lol I was just going to ask why is the crew not in Arizona ? seeing that the "crew" has been there every NFC championship. smh @ the economy
and the crew is in LA too, so it's not that far of a trip.

well...many of you eagles fans couldn't wait til today...think you could've waited several more days?
laugh.gif

what is wrong w/ rackers ...

mcnabb came out smiling after the half ... does he know something we don't know

wow @ mcnabb .... i can't deny his effort on that play ... he should have been sacked for a 15 yard loss

as soon as the playoff started i been rootin' for az. all the other teams got on my nerves (excluding maybe ATL word to BC)

w/ that being said, rooting against warner during Brady the GOATs 1st ring and now rooting for him in SB 43????

thus is the nature of the game.

fitz and andre johnson are top 2 WRs in the L

been a boldin fan since his fsu days !

HATE THE EAGLES!!! PHILLY FANS FTL!!!

ITS GOING TO BE AN INTERESTING SUPER BOWL...

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

Originally Posted by nelly28

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

Originally Posted by swizzc

ASSUMING the cards win this... who would they rather face in the SB?
they are getting shut down either way so it doesnt matter

havent you learned by now? every time someone has said its a wrap for the cards they end up winning

Co-sign. I thought they said that after week 16? I thought they said that before they played ATL? I thought they said that before they beat the defending champs?

"But they havent played a REAL defense like BAL or PITT"... yeah, so i suppose that PHILLY D that was said to be so "great" last week, isnt a real D anymore right? I suppose the Cardinals havent been tested enough yet huh, even with Jim Johnson's fierce blitz packages?

The truth is, these boys can play. Im not saying they are gonna win it all guaranteed, but by no means do i think they are going to get "shut down."
bruh, there's no way the Cardinals will be able to do any of this %%## against the Steelers or Ravens... what they're doing to the Eaglesis impressive, but you're crazy if you think they'll be running circles around Rex Ryan or LeBeau.

the AFC representative will win the SB with ease... i've been saying this since the playoffs started.

Back
Top Bottom