Official Arizona Cardinals vs Philadelphia Eagles NFC Conference Championship Game Thread

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

lol @ these cards fans.. ive been to a few card games over the years and at times the cowboy fans outnumbered the card fans in tempe for their games... half of them havent suffered enough to cheer like that

OFT.....Ive been to every Niner game in AZ for the past 8 years. The crowd was almost always split.
fans like you guys sound mad salty
laugh.gif
even though its 100%true.

but so what? its a great time for the city and the 'fans'. people always love to hop on the wagon, whether they like football or not. my team is out ofthe playoffs, and if i had a chance to goto this game, i'd be cheering hard for the team i want to win too. whats wrong with that? nothing wrong withhaving a good time at a playoff game.

Originally Posted by WhUtIzIt

Baskett has NO hands whatsoever

90% of the catches he makes are overly complicated. im guessing by him. but he has some great hands.. nothing like desean but i wouldnt say its his fault onalot of that... accuracy needs to improve

Back
Top Bottom