Official Arizona Cardinals vs Philadelphia Eagles NFC Conference Championship Game Thread

The ARIZONA CARDINALS are going to the SUPER BOWL

roll.gif

Congrats to them though

Flag or no flag, you gotta catch that, oh well, hope Donovan gets a fresh start

how in the world is an NFC West team going to the superbowl? (im a niner fan if that matters)

damnn if the cardinals played anyone other than the eagles i would be rooting for them

i like a lot of their layers

but damnn why they gotts a beat philly

IDC if it was no pass interference, the kick off right before half was BS... had that not happened, Cards woulda beenup 28-6 and it'd be a different gameanyway
roll.gif

Donovan has nothing to be ashamed of. Sure he's not the most accurate QB in the league but the guy plays hard. There's alot of blatant disrespect shownto this guy even though he's a proven winner.

It's a team game and the defense did NOT show up to play. McNabb doesn't have a spectacular wr corp like the Cardinals do...just a mediocre one andstill got to this point. Regardless it's a wrap...good game Arizona...best of luck ahead.~

It's going to be a tough Super Bowl for the Cards, I don't know if they can beat the Steelers. I know they can beat the Ravens.

Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

Originally Posted by N3FF 3000

McChoke!

Not his fault this year: Kicker misses a extra point and a field goal The so-called 3rd ranked defense got torched by Fitzgerald

Not saying it was, its never one mans fault being as football is the ultimate team sport. With that being said, McChoke FTW!

Back
Top Bottom