Official Arizona Cardinals vs Philadelphia Eagles NFC Conference Championship Game Thread

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Eagles fans on suicide watch.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

There are some of you that are blaming Curtis for not catching that? Dude was falling down with his body turned to the sidelines. He did well to get bothhands on the ball.

And that was a pass interfence. The DB tripped him up with his hand. He obviously wasn't making a play on the ball while laying on his stomach.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

If only the Eagles had some damn receivers. McNabb played his +%* off.

laugh.gif
The hell? What game were you watching? Donovan missed SOOOOO MANY wide open receivers all game long.

Hey at least cardinal fans will have something to back up when they talk to niners fans.
5-0 never lost a superbowl!

Originally Posted by jumpman247

It's going to be a tough Super Bowl for the Cards, I don't know if they can beat the Steelers. I know they can beat the Ravens.

personally i think pittsburgh is a better matchup for them. i guarentee that wisenhunt and grimm would be able to gameplan for pittsburgh alot better thenbaltimore since they coached in pittsburgh for so long.

playing in the worst division in football yet beating some of these teams... seems legit to me lol

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

you guys can create all the controversy you want the fact is the EAGLES were outplayed today...THEY LOSE...CARDINALS WIN...MOVE ON WITH YO LIVES!!
pimp.gif
Says the guy with the San Diego Chargers avy.

The guy with the Charger avy, me, has moved on with his life. I havent made a single excuse about my team gettin their *@% wooped by the steelers. We gotoutplayed and im not crying like you are. So step down son.

Back
Top Bottom