Official Arizona Cardinals vs Philadelphia Eagles NFC Conference Championship Game Thread

nyrap is mad lame

If u could say u were a fan when they won their last championship that's one thing but you are from NY and don't have an avy

You're just a lame duck and probably a virgin, sisters don't count

Originally Posted by phillypac

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Its getting serious in here.
laugh.gif

fall back

last i checked ya football team and baseball team got bodied early

what you even doing in here
Cry+baby_.jpg

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Originally Posted by NyRapisBack

Originally Posted by GMSboy1

Why are Cowboys fans even in here?...They're season ended weeks ago...
Because its a two-way street. Cowboy threads get raided the most, fact. Hypocrisy is amazing on here...
THANK YOU.

These clowns getting all pissy when Cowboys fans deal with TEN TIMES the amount of *$$# going on in here. And I aint talking about just NT so u bums can save it.
Boo hoo. Why don't you move out of Philly? Seems like the wrong place for you.

why dont you change your sig? this is the wrong place and time for that
tongue.gif

Does anyone, most likely the few cardinals fans on here, have a picture of the "Shock the World" banner they kept showing on tv?

Thanks

I'll say this....

Granted Philadelphia does not have a Super Bowl. But at least we have been in contention for the better part of a decade. For all these Dallas fans to badmouthus is ridiculous when your team hasn't been nowhere near a NFC Championship game since 1996.

I admit it's tough to be a fan of a team that comes up with losses in clutch situations but a true fan of any team doesn't compromise their integritybecause a few rival hatin ##+ fans ridicule your team. Regardless of how anyone feels, I'm proud of the Eagles. They weren't even supposed to be here amonth ago remember? Just barely made the playoffs with a ton of luck and fought their way to the NFC Championship. Yeah...that's my teams story. Hate it,Love it, Respect it......just acknowledge it.

Because its a two-way street. Cowboy threads get raided the most, fact. Hypocrisy is amazing on here...
THANK YOU.

These clowns getting all pissy when Cowboys fans deal with TEN TIMES the amount of *$$# going on in here. And I aint talking about just NT so u bums can save it.

Last time I checked I lived in New York...

If u could say u were a fan when they won their last championship that's one thing but you are from NY and don't have an avy

I've been a fan since I was 5...and that was in 1991

THANK YOU.

Last time I checked I lived in New York...

I've been a fan since I was 5...and that was in 1991

Whoops. Confused you with one of your other loser fans.

I'm emotionally drained right now. I couldn't say anything as the last few seconds wound down.

We got it next year though, I can feel it.

- We need to sign a big-time receiver in the off-season.
- Westbrook is back and healthy.
- Instead of figuring out what's wrong with our offensive philosophy at the END of the season where it's almost too late, we know what we're doingfrom the get-go. I see a balanced offense next year, should increase our productivity especially if we have a big receiver.
- Dawkins returns and is the same Dawk we all know and love.
- DeSean matures and gets better at what he needs to be a top receiver.
- Cowboys and Giants have or almost reached their peak, and are on the incline.
- Our young players only have one way to go, and that's up. They WILL get better. I see our LBs being a PROBLEM next season.

Lots more, this Eagles team should be pretty dominant next season.

Originally Posted by So Slickening

I'm emotionally drained right now. I couldn't say anything as the last few seconds wound down.

- Instead of figuring out what's wrong with our offensive philosophy at the END of the season where it's almost too late, we know what we're doing from the get-go. I see a balanced offense next year, should increase our productivity especially if we have a big receiver.
- Our young players only have one way to go, and that's up. They WILL get better. I see our LBs being a PROBLEM next season.

I think a 3rd running back, some young linemen, a true no. 1 wideout and a change in coaching philosophy is all the Eagles need. Linebackers aredef getting it now. And yes Dawkins needs to come back.

Damn who would of thought

Cardinals in the superbowl

I honestly wouldn't have a problem with them winning

Larry Fitzgerald
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by So Slickening

- Instead of figuring out what's wrong with our offensive philosophy at the END of the season where it's almost too late, we know what we're doing from the get-go. I see a balanced offense next year, should increase our productivity especially if we have a big receiver.

I agree with you on most of your points. However, I disagree on Westbrook. I do think that Philly needs to reassess their RB and WR corp because there'san old saying that goes you're only as good as the sum of your parts (nh). I don't think Brian Westbrook is as dominant as some people would like tomake him out to be. He's a very good player at times but the Eagles need a guy in the draft that will pound the ball for yards....They have nobody on theteam that's a power back.

As for the receivers other than DeSean Jackson...and possibly Kevin Curtis the rest are very average or are just plain old garbage (Greg Lewis for example). Weneed a veteran receiver with playmaking ability to line up opposite of Jackson so whoever the QB is next year McNabb hopefully.....can stretch the field.

O-line seriously needs to be addressed as well with all of those old lumbering vets slowing down of age. But overall their season was better than expected andbetter than most of the haters favorite teams seasons so it's a positive to build on as far as I'm concerned.
smokin.gif

Giants have one of the younger teams in the entire league.
grin.gif

As for Westbrook dude is nice but he is ALWAYS hurt down the stretch, Reid (if he is still around) needs to be more consistent calling running plays andsharing duties more so B.W. can actually be healthy for a change.

I'm on that Nas "Lost Tapes", track 9 right now.

Not leaving my room and trying to drink myself to death.

Back
Top Bottom