Official Arizona Cardinals vs Philadelphia Eagles NFC Conference Championship Game Thread

Originally Posted by RawSheed

There are really Cardinal fans on NT? Who???

double d's dockett is a fool
laugh.gif
There are a few Cardinals fans on these forums, including me.

The fact that the Cardinals are going to the Super Bowl does not feel real to me, I think it will take a few days.

ANYTHING IS POSSIBLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!11

Originally Posted by Paladizzle

amazing game, but they should have called a dang P.I. on that 4th down. Congrads to Kurt Warner and the Cards but you better believe that next year Anquan is gonna force a trade outta there.
If they win the Super Bowl, I can see Boldin staying.

But at the same time, if they win, I can see him leaving.

Let him get through the game first before he decides what he is going to do.

Damn, I sound like I can be his agent
laugh.gif

Just got home. Congrats to the Cards, they played a great great game. That first half was just absolute domination. It was a valiant comeback by the Eagles butunfortunately it ended in heart breaking fashion. Our defense just could not get the job done and that is what had got us here. Larry Fitzgerald is seriouslyjust on another level, dude is amazing and he is still gonna get better. Once again congrats to the Cards, I didn't they they were legit coming into thisgame but I was definitely proved wrong. Tome to focus on the Lakers now...

Originally Posted by Respect21

Originally Posted by RawSheed

There are really Cardinal fans on NT? Who???

double d's dockett is a fool
laugh.gif
There are a few Cardinals fans on these forums, including me.

The fact that the Cardinals are going to the Super Bowl does not feel real to me, I think it will take a few days.

ANYTHING IS POSSIBLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!11
Me too.

Not taking nothing away from the Cards, but it would help if our receivers knew how to receive.Can anybody put up that salty pic cause that's me!

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JUST GOT HOME FROM THE GAME!!!!!!!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
SUPER BOWL!

Been a long time Cards fan and proud of it baby. We have been waiting for this. Nothing better than doin it against the Eagles. McNabb aint smilin no more. Andwhere was Westbrook today? GO CARDINALS!!!!!

damn it
d did not step up when we needed them too
helluva game
fitz is a damn beast
mcnabb can't lead wr's on crossing patterns.....

let's go sixers and flyers?

man this was heartbreaking for me..... seriously they need to get receivers who can actually catch a ball and not drop it.... i dont know why that last drivethe cardinals had the eagles stopped blitzing.... it got them back in the game and then they stopped and let kurt pick them apart....

the loss has set in

I got piss drunk and passed out on my buddies couch and woke up in a daze at 1am

I honestly feel like i'm in a time machine, this is the worst of all the NFC Championship games

I will be rooting for Warner to make sure he is 1st ballot

does anybody have video of the espn highlights? the one where they're showing the cardinals players in the locker room talking about how nobody gave em achance
I need this !

The Eagles have got to be the most pathetic organazation of all time. 5 out of the last 8 NFC Championship games and not one single ring? LOL.

People talk Romo all day long, but McNabb is a Professional Choke Artist....

LOL. Better luck next season....

Originally Posted by S4L3

The Eagles have got to be the most pathetic organazation of all time. 5 out of the last 8 NFC Championship games and not one single ring? LOL.

People talk Romo all day long, but McNabb is a Professional Choke Artist....

LOL. Better luck next season....

pay Joka you troll, seriously, if you got hit by a car i'd be alright with that

^ you really have no life

I see a fat nerd, sitting behind a comp

best chick you ever bagged is attached to your arm

i dont know what's more historic:

the cardinals going to the superbowl or this thread going over 100 pages

Originally Posted by StillIn729

^ you really have no life

I see a fat nerd, sitting behind a comp

best chick you ever bagged is attached to your arm
Coming from a Cowboys fan too lol....dude is still in shock from the 44-6 butt !@#$%^
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom