::Official ask a Muslim vol. Salaam::

The amount of misinformation spread concerning basic Islamic principles is approaching a critical point.

This has lead to influencing the political realm (Niqab bans across Europe, Minaret Ban in Sweden, Ground Zero Mosque controversy).

Hate crimes against Muslims have been rising steadily.  These are just in this country alone, and just a few.

'Are You Muslim?' Question Leads to Cabbie Stabbing, Hate Crime Charge

'Drunk' desecration at mosque

Vandalism at Madera mosque called hate crime

Armed Group To Guard Church During Koran Burning

Woman jailed for abusing and spitting at Muslims as they left mosque

Most recently just yesterday: Fire at Tenn. Mosque Building Site Ruled Arson

Because of this I thought it'd be a good idea to give a Muslim's perspective on certain events, Qur'an verses, Hadith, etc.  I will do my best to provide properly sourced responses on especially the controvercial subjects.  I also invite anyone else with knowledge on any topic to chime in.  I'll also try to bump this thread every now and then with some useful information.

With that being said, I welcome any questions you may have, or topics you would like to learn more about.

The amount of misinformation spread concerning basic Islamic principles is approaching a critical point.

This has lead to influencing the political realm (Niqab bans across Europe, Minaret Ban in Sweden, Ground Zero Mosque controversy).

Hate crimes against Muslims have been rising steadily.  These are just in this country alone, and just a few.

Because of this I thought it'd be a good idea to give a Muslim's perspective on certain events, Qur'an verses, Hadith, etc.  I will do my best to provide properly sourced responses on especially the controvercial subjects.  I also invite anyone else with knowledge on any topic to chime in.  I'll also try to bump this thread every now and then with some useful information.

With that being said, I welcome any questions you may have, or topics you would like to learn more about.

Back
Top Bottom