::Official ask a Muslim vol. Salaam::

I have a few Muslim friends. They drink a lot of alcohol. I thought Muslims weren't allowed to drink?

Yes, Alcohol is prohibited in Islam.  I cannot speak on the bases of your friends because what they do is of course their decision.  I know plenty of Muslims who drink as well.  I think it's just because at college everyone drinks so it's really one of the most effective ways of socializing and meeting new people.  If you'd like to know why alcohol is prohibited I can give you some more information on that.

How do y'all feel about premarital sex?

Premarital sex is prohibited in Islam.  Forms of contraception are permissible.  Premarital sex is against Islam because it increases the possibility of children being born without parents.  Multiple partners can cause a spread of sexually transmitted diseases, and so forth.

The institution of marriage is critical in Islam.  Islam acknowledges the difficulties for men to abstain from sex for long periods of time, and encourages early marriage.  Although the institution of marriage is so different when talking in Western current day terms, it is hard to discuss without a full understanding of what 'marriage' means Islamically.

[font=Helvetica,Arial][/font]
[font=Helvetica,Arial]Hadith - Sahih Bukhari, Volume 7, Book 62, Number 4, Narrated 'Abdullah[/font]
ranhu.gif

[font=Helvetica,Arial]We were with the Prophet while we were young and had no wealth whatever. So Allah's Apostle said, "O young people! Whoever among you can marry, should marry, because it helps him lower his gaze and guard his modesty, and whoever is not able to marry, should fast, as fasting diminishes his sexual power."[/font]

The Holy Prophet (saww) once said,

"Whoever marries, protects half of his religion, then for the remaining half he must only fear God."
Source: (La'alil Akhbar).

I have a few Muslim friends. They drink a lot of alcohol. I thought Muslims weren't allowed to drink?

Yes, Alcohol is prohibited in Islam.  I cannot speak on the bases of your friends because what they do is of course their decision.  I know plenty of Muslims who drink as well.  I think it's just because at college everyone drinks so it's really one of the most effective ways of socializing and meeting new people.  If you'd like to know why alcohol is prohibited I can give you some more information on that.

Premarital sex is prohibited in Islam.  Forms of contraception are permissible.  Premarital sex is against Islam because it increases the possibility of children being born without parents.  Multiple partners can cause a spread of sexually transmitted diseases, and so forth.

The institution of marriage is critical in Islam.  Islam acknowledges the difficulties for men to abstain from sex for long periods of time, and encourages early marriage.  Although the institution of marriage is so different when talking in Western current day terms, it is hard to discuss without a full understanding of what 'marriage' means Islamically.

[font=Helvetica,Arial]Hadith - Sahih Bukhari, Volume 7, Book 62, Number 4, Narrated 'Abdullah[/font]
ranhu.gif

[font=Helvetica,Arial]We were with the Prophet while we were young and had no wealth whatever. So Allah's Apostle said, "O young people! Whoever among you can marry, should marry, because it helps him lower his gaze and guard his modesty, and whoever is not able to marry, should fast, as fasting diminishes his sexual power."[/font]

"Whoever marries, protects half of his religion, then for the remaining half he must only fear God."

ranhu.gif

ranhu.gif

ranhu.gif

ranhu.gif

Why should people convert to Islam?

Islam is directly translated to submission i.e. submission to the will of God.

So why does anyone abide by any religion?  Because they believe it to be the truth.  The guide to how to live life properly here, and in the next life.
Dope avy OP 
34211_410728721805_500446805_5032996_5705525_n.jpg

pimp.gif

So why does anyone abide by any religion?  Because they believe it to be the truth.  The guide to how to live life properly here, and in the next life.
Dope avy OP 

pimp.gif

Dope avy OP 

pimp.gif

Dope avy OP 

pimp.gif

Dope avy OP 

pimp.gif

Dope avy OP 

pimp.gif

Dope avy OP 

pimp.gif

Dope avy OP 

pimp.gif

Dope avy OP 

pimp.gif

Dope avy OP 

pimp.gif

Dope avy OP 

pimp.gif

Dope avy OP 

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom