Official Atlanta Hawks 2011-2012 Thread

Tough seeing Al go down early, don't want to blame injuries but we are missing 4 key guys right now so we may be headed for a few tough games where the bench has to step up.

Tough loss, Al wasn't playing his best, but he was our PF playing C and was pretty good. Now we got two guys that only play good in limited minutes in Zaza and Collins that will log the 48 between them...
sick.gif

Originally Posted by JaeEvolution

Tough loss, Al wasn't playing his best, but he was our PF playing C and was pretty good. Now we got two guys that only play good in limited minutes in Zaza and Collins that will log the 48 between them...
sick.gif
tired.gif
sick.gif

We gotta bring somebody else in, but the FA center cupboard is bare.

Mbenga
Gadzuric
Przybilla
Ajinca
Fesenko

So basically foreigners or guys with foreign sounding names. The release of Benson blew up in the Hawks face.

Teague, Joe and Ivan the Terrible with BIG nights!

Josh...can't have you playing like that against better competition, Kevin Love killed him in the second half.

Joe is so overpaid, and let go of Crawford is going to hurt you guys in the long run. Second round again and done 

Glad they are holding steady after Al went down. I was a little worried but should have figured Joe and Josh could pick up the slack (although I am still sick of Josh taking long J's)

Hope to get back to Philips Arena for a couple games this year

Surprised to see the Hawks have 3 players amongst the top 10 in 3-point FG %

#3 Marvin WIlliams 50%
eek.gif

#7 Willie Green 46%
#10 Jeff Teague 45%

Tracy, tell em why u mad son...

Portland–Hawks forward Tracy McGrady’s private frustrations over his playing time finally boiled over after he played just 4:39 during the 97-77 loss to the Blazers late Saturday.

“I’m tired of this [bleep],

Back
Top Bottom