Official Atlanta Hawks 2011-2012 Thread

pimp.gif
hawks

If Joe Johnson hit his 3 WIDE open 3's we'd be up 20 right now, the Bulls aren't a team you play around with...

Originally Posted by romedadude

No words, people. No words.
FT shooting, no late game offense, tired legs killed us.

We beat the best team in the league, and really should've beat them both but didn't for the reasons already stated, on to the next.

Originally Posted by JaeEvolution

We beat the best team in the league, and really should've beat them both but didn't for the reasons already stated, on to the next.
A 19 point lead! Joe dribbling the shot clock down to 8 then throwing up some BS. Josh shooting jumpers. Poor rotation on D. Free throws (as stated). This ain't nothing new bruh, it happened with Woodson and it's happening with Drew. I'm cautiously optimistic with the Hawks every year, because those problems reappear. But let's hope we can rebound against Miami on Thursday.

Originally Posted by JaeEvolution

A 19 point lead! Joe dribbling the shot clock down to 8 then throwing up some BS. Josh shooting jumpers. Poor rotation on D. Free throws (as stated). This ain't nothing new bruh, it happened with Woodson and it's happening with Drew. I'm cautiously optimistic with the Hawks every year, because those problems reappear. But let's hope we can rebound against Miami on Thursday.

we lost this game..they didnt beat us..we lost it...

Atlanta should have won this game by ALOT.  It is a shame they had to go DEEP into the bench to make it competitive.  I wonder how many Atlanta fans were upset because Wade and James did not play?

Originally Posted by lynchpin33

Atlanta should have won this game by ALOT.  It is a shame they had to go DEEP into the bench to make it competitive.  I wonder how many Atlanta fans were upset because Wade and James did not play?
Well I don't think Atlanta fans were upset that Wade and James didn't play, but them bandwagoning %#% people that go to the games probably were.

Originally Posted by lynchpin33

Well I don't think Atlanta fans were upset that Wade and James didn't play, but them bandwagoning %#% people that go to the games probably were.
yeah you are probably right about Atlanta fans were not upset, but the majority of people at the game were not going to see Bosh and Chalmers....

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

I stopped watching when we were up 4 with like :08 secs left....WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED!?! 
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
tired.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Your team is not good....that's what happened.

Back
Top Bottom