OFFICIAL AUGUST '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Livermore Nike Outlet

(925) 454-1272

N98 Tech Fleece $99.99

Tech Super 1mm $99.99, Tech Windrunner 2.0 $79.99

Return Flyknit Racer $119.99 sz10
does anyone have the style codes for these? i want to make a purchase and dont want to get it mixed up over the phone...

Hope they don't just flip your box inside out like they did last time I ordered from an outlet

Hope they don't just flip your box inside out like they did last time I ordered from an outlet

thats why i always ask to double box. last time i ordered this guy put my 1 shoe box in box....in another box. when i picked up the package from fedex i was like wtf is the box so big :lol:

Last edited:

That's pure laziness buy it has happened to me one time on my revis knickstape that came from idaho. All other outlet purchases the boxes were intact with receipt inside

thats why i always ask to double box. last time i ordered this guy put my 1 shoe box in box....in another box. when i picked up the package from fedex i was like wtf is the box so big
laugh.gif
Technically the dude did double box 
roll.gif

these things hover around the 65 to 120 dollar price on ebay, so judging by that the snow leopards aren't anything to write home about (or ship to home about)
I'm just shocked they still have them especially at that price. Thats Kobe 8 prices at the outlet. Nike....
mean.gif

Yea prices were way too high at the outlet I went to yesterday :smh:
Footaction had cheaper prices on the LeBron xis then they did

Speaking of old Kobe's.

San Leandro clearance has had a couple of shipments the past week or so

of Kobe VI TB shoes for $69.99 surprised they had them, they are pretty old.

Speaking of old Kobe's.

San Leandro clearance has had a couple of shipments the past week or so

of Kobe VI TB shoes for $69.99 surprised they had them, they are pretty old.
nerd.gif
 might have to give them a call

Black and Reds really hitting outlets? I have a premium outlet near me , I called them up and asked them if they're getting any releases this weekend

I asked if the best time to call to see if they got any new stock would be Friday, and she immediately replied no 
mean.gif
, looks like I'm making a trip to them just incase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom