OFFICIAL AUGUST '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's most likely gonna be San Leandro, south Chicago, or one of the New York outlets.

95% of people who want them won't get them

It's most likely gonna be San Leandro, south Chicago, or one of the New York outlets.

95% of people who want them won't get them
probably. And one outlet in the middle of nowhere who no one knows about.

The Nike Air Max Light Essential is at the Following Nike Factory Stores:

Omaha, NE $59.99

Chesterfield, MO $59.97

Aurora, IL $79.99

631722-007

nice kicks is the source
laugh.gif
as in the link

just called Paramus right now, its a no go on the breds as far as they told me

201-843-0932

Doubt this is happening. Called Woodbury, Riverhead, Deer Park, Jersey Gardens and no message on their machines. Im convinced its bogus.

Don't 99% of these events happen on Saturday anyway? Seems weird it would be on a Thursday.

Don't 99% of these events happen on Saturday anyway? Seems weird it would be on a Thursday.
True

but like people are saying it's the BB worldfest over in Chi-Town and Nike is good for pulling stunts on the world.. Especially during events

NEED a CREDIBLE NT head in Chi to verify things.. someone well rooted in the sneaker system over there

True

but like people are saying it's the BB worldfest over in Chi-Town and Nike is good for pulling stunts on the world.. Especially during events

NEED a CREDIBLE NT head in Chi to verify things.. someone well rooted in the sneaker system over there

I called rosemont and they said they weren't getting them and I stopped by south chicago yesterday and they knew nothing about it either. Rosemont is usually honest about releases and use a recorded message detailing any upcoming releases. The WBF is going on and nike has been releasing some good stuff and the event started Wednesday. Rosemont released black toe 1s and south chicago released some Kobe's. It would make sense for Chicago to release Breds on a Thursday if they are releasing a new shoe everyday but I doubt any other outlet would release them on Thursday.

SOUTH CHICAGO. No phone orders right now. This is for locals only because of WBF goin on in Chicago. Phone orders probably won't happen until monday

View media item 1131865View media item 1131866

Last edited:
Just got off the phone with rosemont outlet. They are NOT releasing bred 1s today or any other shoe.

TIRED OF DELETING POSTS.

STOP FREE POSTING. Nobody cares do you don't like the prices or if you have family in the area to get your shoes. If it isn't am update or a thank you for an update then it's nothing to say.

Last edited:
Tanger at Westgate (Glendale, Az) had 2 colors of nike free 2 for $39.97. Nothing below 10. Saw a guy buyin 5 pairs to resell on eBay.

That store never really has anything.

I've been looking for Lunarglides. They had the all black for 89.97 but no other colors
frown.gif
Lunarglide +4 shield - Queenstown, MD. Had a ton of them 2 weeks ago at $54.97 and they have been there for at least a month prior. Give them a call if youre interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom