OFFICIAL AUGUST '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Az mills Clearance

2 KD VI Elite size 10 for $109.
HERO CW I think. Turquoise kind of color with pink swoosh.

More NFL Jerseys

MJD - Jacksonville Jaguars jerseys. A lot of Mediums.
DeSean Jackson - Philly
Nnamdi Asomugha - Philly ( Man he was so horrible there :smh: )

Last edited:
I see a lot of Green and Maroon TBs on ebay. Something is going on and nobody is reporting back. Some red camo and blue lights as well. Has to be an outlet thats getting them somewhere.

Are there a white n green pair of Tb also? Dude at the Nike outlet said they had em but an employee had dibs on it when I bought the royals. I'm up in the air about going to cop the white n blk tb Friday. Idk kinda feeling em but kinda not

Which outlet?

Are there a white n green pair of Tb also? Dude at the Nike outlet said they had em but an employee had dibs on it when I bought the royals. I'm up in the air about going to cop the white n blk tb Friday. Idk kinda feeling em but kinda not

yea there's a green/white, not sure about white/green. how much are the white/blk?

don't know, ordered it as soon as the link was posted maybe 2 weeks ago...don't remember when but nobody believed it lol

Used Fuel Bands go for about $50 on eBay. I wouldn't be too upset about missing out on that Paypal only deal.

I don't know which outlets they're gonna release at but one of my contacts from the outlets told me to watch out for Concord XI Lows dropping this saturday. 

After hearing about all of the new stuff at some of the West coast area stores I decided to check out a couple today after work. I thought since nobody really mentions it the Lake Elsinore store might have some hidden gems. I thought wrong. The reason why that store isn't mentioned is probably because its pure crap. They had a couple interesting things but the prices were terrible. To think I risked my life driving on Ortega Highway to visit that damn place. Never again. Pictures.

I also visited the Ontario Mills mall. Nike store was pretty dry. I was slightly tempted on the Jordan Laney's but other than that nothing really interesting based on the current price. I also checked out Footlocker (nothing amazing), Finishline (Nothing amazing), Sheiks (Nothing amazing), Marshals  (Nothing amazing), Burlington Coat Factory (Nothing amazing), Nordstrom Rack (Nothing amazing), Shoe Palace (Nothing amazing), and I believe Shoe Gallery (They had a couple things including grey SuperFly2's for $49.99). In the end I left empty handed and a little pi$$ed off.

@truecapt  Repped for your hardwork. Stay safe when hunting. 
happy.gif

I need them tbs I wonder where they are popping up in some tip top secret location in the boonies maybe? Cuz I see em on ebay but no outlet reports about them

I wonder if the outlets in Ohio have those black and white team jodans... I need those...
If you're a size 10 nike's website still has them. With the extra 20% off they are actually cheaper there.

Footlocker's website also has them FSR. They are $109.99 but if you use a birthday coupon (found in coupon thread) they would be cheaper than the outlet.

Finishline's website also has them FSR. They're $99.98 but if you use a $20 coupon (found in coupon thread) they would be cheaper than the outlet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom