OFFICIAL AUGUST '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who's getting the Conchord lows and Lebron XI ASG? Orange?

Anyone got a complete list of the outlets releasing the concord lows??? :nerd:
Orange already released them on tuesday...
Citadel only had prelude 7's sold em and then put the rest in the back and then sold the rest yesterday same as did orange...
Ontario had the prelude 6's and said they sold out and didnt hear anything after that....
I guess ontario got pull....

Orange already released them on tuesday...
Citadel only had prelude 7's sold em and then put the rest in the back and then sold the rest yesterday same as did orange...
Ontario had the prelude 6's and said they sold out and didnt hear anything after that....
I guess ontario got pull....
Thanks for the reply. I'm truly hating myself for not going Tuesday. At first I thought I just missed out on the Preludes. Now I hear I missed out on the Conchords as well. FML. I guess its just nice to hear the Orange store get something good Jordan-wise.

two managers said it with their own mouths when i was there.........
The 5's? Pls specify cuz i will confirm with my boy...i've heard the 8's.....well see wen he replies....would u also specify what managers cuz i only trust 3 ppl there...1 white woman...1 hispanic...1 filipino...and they are the triple og managers that i only trust..not wana name them in fear for there life lololol......and i also have a childhood friend but he only works 1 day a week but still a realible hook up

all those kobes and kds at viejas are pretty much gone, some reseller copped em all and loaded them into a service van. 
10592984_10202588727416193_5388702308466874511_n.jpg

Last edited:
I got to be honest. Those shoes would probably work better than the stereotypical candy for luring me into his van.

In all seriousness though that's really f*cked up. I know the goal of the stores is to sell product but they really should have a limit on releases like that.

nah man, thats not the mpv 
laugh.gif

I got to be honest. Those shoes would probably work better than the stereotypical candy for luring me into his van.

In all seriousness though that's really f*cked up. I know the goal of the stores is to sell product but they really should have a limit on releases like that.
oh like what NDC did when they dropped the french opens the other day trollface.jpg

all those kobes and kds at viejas are pretty much gone, some reseller copped em all and loaded them into a service van. 

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't this picture used a couple months ago saying the guy bought a bunch of runners?

Ya Should've Threw some Bananas in his Tail pipe… (No Homo) so the Van wouldn't start...
You don't understand

the Car will turn on,but the exhaust CO stuff would go back into the car and kill the guy who's driving the car

not like that's a bad thing lol NAH  I KID

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't this picture used a couple months ago saying the guy bought a bunch of runners?
nah, that pic was of an actual soccer mom minivan thus the whole " dude called up mom dukes and had her pull up in the mpv" phrase. 

which lead to " i havent heard someone say "mom dukes" in forever" talk 

interesting thing is this individual is probably a member or a lurker here on NT..
my boy sent it to me, he got it from a local fb group

:lol: for the dudes trying to call viejas for any kobes that got "put on hold" you cannot call today because they dont take phone orders during the weekend (fri-sun)
gah I hate this system

:x TF i was calling them today

man BS :smh:

looks like i couldnt call today anyway ^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom