OFFICIAL AUGUST '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stopped by the Paramus, NJ outlet earlier.  Didn't see much.  Extra 20% off on the hashwall.  Saw a pair of beastmode lunar TR 1 trainers in an 11.5 for $79.99 plus the extra 20%.  They had a FSRs of Air Max 180s.  The Magenta/Laser Crimson was $29.99, and the Concord/Metallic Gold was $39.99 plus the extra 20% off.  They made an announcement about releasing Lebron XI superheroes, but I didn't make out what it said.

I think the reseller that cleaned out Viejas is ShoeBoxDeals on ebay. They located out in SD.

Air max 180 is OOS. Friend told me folks went in and left with boxes of 10 or more lol. Glad I got my pairs before that happen.

Stopped by the Paramus, NJ outlet earlier.  Didn't see much.  Extra 20% off on the hashwall.  Saw a pair of beastmode lunar TR 1 trainers in an 11.5 for $79.99 plus the extra 20%.  They had a FSRs of Air Max 180s.  The Magenta/Laser Crimson was $29.99, and the Concord/Metallic Gold was $39.99 plus the extra 20% off.  They made an announcement about releasing Lebron XI superheroes, but I didn't make out what it said.

Just phone ordered a pair of electric green trainers. Believe they're FSR. 99.97, but no additional 20%

Orlando Premium Outlets - International Dr
4977 International Dr, Suite #3B-13
Orlando, FL 32819

407-351-9400

Just phone ordered a pair of electric green trainers. Believe they're FSR. 99.97, but no additional 20%

Orlando Premium Outlets - International Dr
4977 International Dr, Suite #3B-13
Orlando, FL 32819

407-351-9400

Are these the flyknit trainers or lunars?

The outlet in Jeffersonville Ohio is releasing the black toe Jordan 1's tomorrow

Gaffney SC is so so so bad.

They have about 4 rows of shoes, and their hash wall has maybe 100 pairs on it. Definite tourist outlet, I made the ~40 minute drive there and everything was basically retail. I wouldn't advise anyone to check it out.

Nike Outlet Folsom:

Nike Dunk High Premium SB - "Paparazzi" in a size 9 for $79 - 20%; they had two pairs.

A Nike rep told me in a chat that outlets set their own prices, which was why she wasn't able to tell me prices of a product she found for me.
Not entirely true, but somewhat true.  All of the "temp" sale prices are mandated from the corporate office.  Some of the markdowns are corporate markdowns, and some are store generated based on quantity and time on hand.

all those kobes and kds at viejas are pretty much gone, some reseller copped em all and loaded them into a service van. 
10592984_10202588727416193_5388702308466874511_n.jpg
This is unfortunately why I wish Outlets set a limit on how many of each you can buy

The 5's? Pls specify cuz i will confirm with my boy...i've heard the 8's.....well see wen he replies....would u also specify what managers cuz i only trust 3 ppl there...1 white woman...1 hispanic...1 filipino...and they are the triple og managers that i only trust..not wana name them in fear for there life lololol......and i also have a childhood friend but he only works 1 day a week but still a realible hook up
Don't know. I heard the Prelude 4s were supposed to be there. And it was one white lady and a dude who i THINK is white lol. The white lady came OUTSIDE 15 minutes before opening to tell me and other waiting that "The Preludes will be sold on Saturday" Same thing the dude said once they finally opened

Don't know. I heard the Prelude 4s were supposed to be there. And it was one white lady and a dude who i THINK is white lol. The white lady came OUTSIDE 15 minutes before opening to tell me and other waiting that "The Preludes will be sold on Saturday" Same thing the dude said once they finally opened
Just called said they having nothing to release tomorrow morning...
Only time will tell...
Could b giving the run around or keeping it under wraps....

Ontario
20%off hash,sw,bb
Kobe opening days 10.5 & 9.5
Retro 14 black and yellow 9.5
Retro 14 wolf grey 9.5
FSR Kobe 9 Elite wolf grey GS
FSR airmax hyperposite tiger qs
Hash-Kobe 8 green glow 8.5+9.5
Couple flyknit lunars

Last edited:
Ontario
20%off hash,sw,bb
Kobe opening days 10.5 & 9.5
Retro 14 black and yellow 9.5
Retro 14 wolf grey 9.5
FSR Kobe 9 Elite wolf grey GS
FSR airmax hyperposite tiger qs
Hash-Kobe 8 green glow 8.5+9.5
Couple flyknit lunars
Thanks for the update. Any idea what the price and sizes for the Hyperposite's?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom