OFFICIAL AUGUST '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you guys reporting the $25 off $50 and $50 off $100 paying attention?

Unless its something new... Its $25 off of $100 and $50 off of $200.
Spend over $100 and get a $25 off pass for a future purchase of over $50 

Spend over $200 and get a $50 off pass for a future purchase of over $100 

this.

BUT you have to spend over $100 before tax, or over $200 before tax.

you can only get one coupon per person/transaction. so you can't split purchases to get multiple coupons.

redeemable september 4th-28th.
Bought 2 over $100 and got 2- $25s. Not bad

this.

BUT you have to spend over $100 before tax, or over $200 before tax.

you can only get one coupon per person/transaction. so you can't split purchases to get multiple coupons.

redeemable september 4th-28th.
Redeemable in store only or can be used online?

Yeah they're called "bounce back" coupons as they make u come back at a later date to make another purchase

I placed a phone order at an outlet last week and didn't get a $25 off coupon. You think if I call they will send one? Or am I reaching?

Does ross sell authentic nike shoes? Found kobe 7 there and just wanted to confirm. Thanks
If this is the wrong place to ask I apologize.

Does ross sell authentic nike shoes? Found kobe 7 there and just wanted to confirm. Thanks
They do sell authentic shoes. Some 7s have been showing up Ross stores recently.

They sell authentic merchandise but its often times the rejects from bad production runs. I wouldn't even consider some of their stuff B-grades. Much lower in quality. They also sell obviously previously owned merchandise. With that said it is possible to find some good stuff there. Its just rare.

They sell authentic merchandise but its often times the rejects from bad production runs. I wouldn't even consider some of their stuff B-grades. Much lower in quality. They also sell obviously previously owned merchandise. With that said it is possible to find some good stuff there. Its just rare.
My experience with my local Ross hasn't been this bad.  Everything looks new.  Just of course with no boxes the shoes get thrown all over the place.  They do annoy me with their habit of writing codes on the bottoms in permanent ink.  No need for this when you tag everything anyway.  Overall can't complain as I've gotten BHM Lebron Xs, Hulk KD5s and a few others and have yet to pay more than $50 bucks for any of them.  Great place for signature socks too as I've been able to match most of my finds with the respective sock too. 

As of last night, Great Mall Milpitas still has stacks of size 8.5 Safari Foams at the counter for $129.99

one pair of Jordan Future ALL GREY sz 9.5 for 129.99

Lebron XI Hornets on shelves

Lebron X Volts 129.99 on shelves 
They also have flyknit trainers if someone is interested in them

Doubt they purposely sell used mercahndise.

They just probably get ppl returning used stuff that gets pass the cashiers.

Prety common with Ross/tj maxx/ marshalls

Shoes aren't from bad production runs. A lot of them come from overseas and unsold items from retail chains. Not sure what run down location you are dealing with but your comment is way off.

Last edited:
where do you think all these AJKO packs came from?

perhaps overseas where there was little hype for them

Sawgrass Mills:

Nike LeBron XI Elite Hero - $219.99 FSR
Nike Hyperposite Dark Grey/Volt - $179.99 FSR
Nike Huarache Trainer 94 White/Black-Lapis - $39.99 Size 11 on hash wall

where do you think all these AJKO packs came from?
perhaps overseas where there was little hype for them

The pack is nothing new. Nike fac stores have been dropping sold out jordan retros for months now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom