OFFICIAL AUGUST '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just came back from carlsbad grand opening. The first 200 people got a 10 dollar gift card and a pair of ear buds.
I seen some reseller buy 10 pairs of safari foamposites. The game is jacked up.lol

copped those at camarillo a few months back when these and the mc trainers started showing up at outlets. 

i got them for 119, should be down to $99 by now
I need some MC trainers 
nerd.gif

Just came back from carlsbad grand opening. The first 200 people got a 10 dollar gift card and a pair of ear buds.
I seen some reseller buy 10 pairs of safari foamposites. The game is jacked up.lol

They got any flyknits or tech fleece ?

you guys need to start posting actual info in your updates. saying ___ store has ___ shoe, without giving sizes, colors, price is not helpful.

Thats what a phone number is for dont be shy call them.

You asking way too much for dudes to look at whole stock for sizes

Also ross is like my go to spot for discounted nike kd and regular elite socks lol

Last edited:
Thats what a phone number is for dont be shy call them.

You asking way too much for dudes to look at whole stock for sizes

Also ross is like my go to spot for discounted nike kd and regular elite socks lol

no one asked for stock numbers. saying a store has these flyknits without posting what color they are, if they even have 1 pair or 10000 is not useful. thats like saying nike outlets have shoes. dont be a smart ***.

no one asked for stock numbers. saying a store has these flyknits without posting what color they are, if they even have 1 pair or 10000 is not useful. thats like saying nike outlets have shoes. dont be a smart ***.

hes not being a smartass hes saying to pick up the phone, nothign wrong with that, if you want to find out more call. Chances are by the time someone posts the sizes available have changed anyway, so do some work of your own if you care.

View media item 1152118
Guess I showed up to San Leandro clearance on the right day. Picked these up for $109. They had other lebron 11s along with some kd elites and kobes

This is what happens when you give a crappy update. Better off just posting the shoes in the pickup thread.

They also have flyknit trainers if someone is interested in them

you guys are CLEARLY missing the point. tell me how either of those 2 posts had sufficient info. its not an update if youre not going to post actual info. hell i can say "leesburg has jordans on sale", but is that helpful? no. why? because i didnt tell you which ones, how much, and whether or not i found one size 15 or if they had a decent size run.

also, calling most stores and just asking what shoe they have doesnt normally generate good results. most employees ive talked to cant describe the damn shoe theyre holding in their hand. so no, just calling and praying they MIGHT have what youre not sure they have is like shooting fish in a barrel.

you guys are CLEARLY missing the point. tell me how either of those 2 posts had sufficient info. its not an update if youre not going to post actual info. hell i can say "leesburg has jordans on sale", but is that helpful? no. why? because i didnt tell you which ones, how much, and whether or not i found one size 15 or if they had a decent size run.

also, calling most stores and just asking what shoe they have doesnt normally generate good results. most employees ive talked to cant describe the damn shoe theyre holding in their hand. so no, just calling and praying they MIGHT have what youre not sure they have is like shooting fish in a barrel.

You don't have to call stores. I am pretty sure were you live they have some outlets. I mean some of us have 2 or 3 stores within driving distance. Put in the work and do your part. The problem here is people want to be spoonfeed info instead of putting in work and getting the information themselves.

Shoes aren't from bad production runs. A lot of them come from overseas and unsold items from retail chains. Not sure what run down location you are dealing with but your comment is way off.
I'm just speaking about my own experiences having visited 3-5 Ross stores on multiple occasions. Like I said in my original post it is possible to find good things there. The stores I've visited almost always have preowned shoes. I've even seen some with dirt still in the traction grooves where they did a terrible job trying to clean them. Also you cant trust the sizing. I've had shoes marked 13 1/5 that fit like 12 1/2. I've also seen shoes marked as 12 that fit like 10. Many of the Nike shoes I've seen  there just look "off". Other Nike shoes I've seen there are fine and simply didn't sell well at retail. Its a good place for Elite socks.

Marshals is legit. They sell good stuff there.

I think saying the location and what shoe with at least the color and model is sufficient info imo. The number could be found on google. The pricing and sizing can be found through calling but yeah saying "so and so has jordans" doesn't really do much

I think saying the location and what shoe with at least the color and model is sufficient info imo. The number could be found on google. The pricing and sizing can be found through calling but yeah saying "so and so has jordans" doesn't really do much
better off taking a pic of said shoe and posting it...

some ppl cant read too good #tmt

not srs

Great Mall has 30% off hash thru Monday.
Safari foams on the counter Sz 8-8.5
Lots of small size FK racers and trainers on the wall. (Aqua,pink to name a few.)
This was my only find.
Only size for 52.
2lx79u1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom