OFFICIAL AUGUST '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't it Tuesday-Saturday?

Tuesday-Saturday is FedEx Home Delivery. FedEx Ground is a different service and is M-F. Confusing yes, but it's how FedEx works. FedEx Express is another separate service as well.

Just checked out the tejon outlets last night (new store)and got the url to try to do the gift card thing but it seems like nike really got on it since summerville cuz now they require a username and password

:nerd: Anything good or worth mentioning before I make the 2 hour drive? :nerd:

Nike San Jose Westgate

Westgate Ctr
1600 Saratoga Ave
San Jose, CA  95129

(408) 374-4147

They were stacked with Tech Fleece - 3 types of jackets

N98 Track jacket - $99 4 colors

Tech Super 1MM - $99 Red and black

Tech Windrunner - $79 Grey/Blue and Black (not pictured)

Women's Hoodie $79 Poncho was $99

Women's Tech Windrunner $79, Side Zip  $79

T-shirts were $19.99

Assorted Sizes of electric green Trainers $99 on hash wall with extra 20% off 

Anyone know the price adjustment policy for the Factory Stores? I just bought the KD V Total orange sneakersteal just posted for $75 back on July 5 and today they're $51.97...(these are sticker prices with no %off nor F&F) (Somerville Store - 617-629-4192)

and I live in NY not Boston (but heading there in 2 weeks) so would this be an issue if the store runs out of em? (phone line is busy)

I paid under $30 for several pairs of lunar forces in april and just paid $35+ for 5 more pairs; i completely forgot to ask to price match when I bought them, but will certainly be bringing my receipt back. Generally, if you talk to a manager and are super nice they'll help you out.

Was in Paramus NJ store so I'll mention what I noticed.Hyperposite $129.99 plus 20%. Had FSR in both the navy colorway and camo colorway. Kobe VII TB white/navy 109.99 plus 20%. Sizes 9.5 and up including 12.5 and 13.5. Air Max 180 $59.99 plus 20%. Same colorways that have been floating around outlets FSR. LeBron 11 terra cotta warrior $169.99 plus 20% I believe. FSRLebron 10 Volt $149.99 plus 20% FSRSole janoskis, free run 3s and lunar flyknit 2's as well. By register there was a pair of South Beach 11's size 12 and another pair of Bron 11s can't remember colorway tho. Hope this might help someone in the area or in need of a phone order.

:nerd: Anything good or worth mentioning before I make the 2 hour drive? :nerd:

Honestly 4 me nothing special. . I went hoping to find some retro js like they've had at recent openings.. I did see a lot of the same shoes that were posted at the san jose Westgate outlet... my bad in the late reply

Az Mills clearance right when I was walking in one dude was in line with the kobe 8 blue glows and kobe ix easter. Dont know the price but had to be a good deal with 20% off.

Didnt see anymore on the racks. Only the burgundy and white team bank cw in a 13.5.

All shoes were 20% off and most cotton shirts were 20% off.

I need to hit the stores earlier. Seems all the good stuff are dropped earlier in the morning.

some goodies at chicago oulets. south chicago and rosemont is getting some good stuff because the world basketball festival is in town. manager said they were getting more good stuff next saturday but he would not say what that was

south chicago and rosemont both have Kd5 " aunt pearl " in mens (99.99 not b grade) and Kd6 " aunt pearl" in GS sizes (89.99 not b grade). rosemont had some PS size concord lows

south chicago and rosemont have knicks 1s. not b grade

ps sizes below at south chicago.

grade school sizes below only at south chicago.

both chicago and rosemont have the lebrons, kobes, and kds below

some goodies at chicago oulets. south chicago and rosemont is getting some good stuff because the world basketball festival is in town. manager said they were getting more good stuff next saturday but he would not say what that was

south chicago and rosemont both have Kd5 " aunt pearl " in mens (99.99 not b grade) and Kd6 " aunt pearl" in GS sizes (89.99 not b grade). rosemont had some PS size concord lows

south chicago and rosemont have knicks 1s. not b grade

ps sizes below at south chicago.

grade school sizes below only at south chicago.

both chicago and rosemont have the lebrons, kobes, and kds below
Great work! Cheers!

Anybody know if they accept phone orders? 

I'll hit them up in the morning.

I don't understand why any of these Kobe 8's hit the outlets. Especially not being B Grades. They sold out everywhere. Why not just increase your retail inventory and sell them for full price at stores like Nike.com, Footlocker, Champs, etc...? I'm not complaining when I can cop some (Like I did last week with the Pythons) but its annoying when I wanted them months ago and they weren't available anywhere outside of eBAY.

Any idea of the sizes/price of the Pit Vipers?
I did see the Champs Sports have a Pit Viper in size 5.5 for 50 bucks for about a couple of hours until some kid scooped it up and began wearing them.

That's pretty fast, because Showtimes and Heros are still in my HOH/Champs Sports

Nike retail bv, Shopinn Brugnato 5terre via antica romana

19120 brugnato sp italy

telephone is 0187897702

ps: no products are b grades

ps: sizes for adults are 7 through 15

full size run of kd 6 illusion, 90 euros

full size run of kd 6 peanut butter, 90 euros

hash wall-kd 6 seat pleasant, 2 size 10s for 35 euros

hash wall-flightposite exposed red fsr for 50 euros

hash wall-jordan 6 rings bel air size 10.5 (price unknown)

hash wall-fsr kids kobe 8 graffiti for 57 euros

kids-fsr of jordan 10 steel 60 euros gs, ps for 45 euros, toddler sizes for 30 euros

kids-fsr of jordan 10 fusion red girls gs only, 63 euros

lebron 10 raspberry low still available in fsr and watermelons in hash lol

if you actually want lebron 10 lows, ya dun gufd as the raspberrys are 100 euros and watermelons are 50 euros in a size 8.5 only

also have a crapload of general casual stuff like air maxes, roshes, benassis but didn't pay attention

mostly sneakerboots, like the air max 90 with that fitting booty thing inside

note: all purchases that total up to 150 euros can get a tax refund. it only needs to be stuff from nike store to qualify (multiple receipts allowed)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom