OFFICIAL AUGUST '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't get through Chicago. Been on hold for 15min.. Smh especially when the lady said she would go check for me.

Jordan 1 "black toe" will be released at rosemont il outlet on wednesday

Last edited:

Just heard from my buddy who stopped by San Leandro this morning...he spent $800+

KD Elites, Jordan Oreos and others, Kobe Year of the Snakes...lots of baby jordans and kobes as well.  
been trying to find my  nephew some kobes

The Milpitas store was real cool. They just called me & processed my order. Still gave me the extra 20% off too
Chandler Nike Store gave me a 20% Price Adjustment this weekend too on a pair of Kobe's I phone ordered from another store a week ago.

Nike Store on there Customer Service game this week.

Wait they have Kobe 1s?
Kobe 8 Supernatural. It wasn't the number 1 but the letter I after Kobe in my comment.

I phone ordered the Supernatural from Cabazon Outlet in Cali and I brought it into Chandler Nike here in AZ and they gave me a 20% price adjustment on what I paid for it. Even tho they didn't even have it at the store. I just noticed that all the Outlets that had the Kobes were selling them at 20% off so I just gave it a try and the Manger and Cashier were dope as hell in helping me out. 

Phone order price was $109 plus tax plus 10.25 shipping.

They adjusted the price and I got $21 and some change back.

First I ain't your brah

Second, I was LyPac for more info, not you.... Don't waste your post, on being a smart a**

Not sure if you're trolling or legitimately can't read...

"Chandler Nike Store gave me a 20% Price Adjustment this weekend too on a pair of Kobe's I phone ordered from another store a week ago."

I know apostrophes can be tricky brah.

Last edited:
AZ Mills Clearance Store

Had some KD VI Away II in the toddler and GS sizes. Scattered sizes. Not too many.

Kobe Venomenons Blue and light blue colorway. Size 10 and 11 for 69.99.

Pretty slim pickings. The usual for a Monday.

Grove City Nike Factory PA

Was at this location yesterday, nothing really caught my eye.

Did have Tech N98 jackets in Grey, Blue, Royal & Black for $99.99 (Most Sizes)

Tech Super 1mm full-zip Black (few mediums/large mostly XL) & Red (Mostly XL) $99.99

Tech windrunner in Black (M-XL) and Grey (M-XL) 79.99

FSR Huarache Trainer '94
what tech windrunner are you referring to?

Are there certain days we should try to hit up the outlet/clearance stores or is it the luck of the draw for new shipments?  I usually go on Thursday/Fridays when I do have time.

Last edited:

Are there certain days we should try to hit up the outlet/clearance stores or is it the luck of the draw for new shipments?  I usually go on Thursday/Fridays when I do have time.
talk to some employees and see what time they put their new shipments out, but for the most part its all luck, i know lots of outlets/clearance centers get shipments on the daily

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom