OFFICIAL August 2009 Store/Website Reports: NEWBIES READ DIRECTIONS..VOL. why are we so amazing....

Aurora IL update

qp4ei0.jpg

$59.99 - Tailwind 92 Retro - FSR (they also had the white/blue/grey with speckled midsole pair FSR, same price)

1zwghas.jpg

$59.99 - AM97 wh/blk - scattered sizes (I remember seeing 8/8.5/11/12)

2ymazix.jpg

$59.99 - Zoom Flight Club - FSR

2zqy8o4.jpg

$79.99 - Sapphire Blue AJ 1 (scattered on hash wall)

Other notables: ZF96 (grey c/w and blk/blue c/w) scattered sizes $49.99, Zoom Victory Navy/Red/White $47.99 near FSR

Lake Elsinore update:

Kobe III all blk - sizes 7.5 - 8.5 only $79.99 (hash wall)
Hyperdunks wht/red or burgundy? and wht/blue both sizes 7.5-8.5 only (florida gators colorway) $79.99 (hash wall)
Nike Zoom Flightclub blk/red/grey about 10 pairs left scattered sizes 8-13 $59.99
Nike Air Zoom FP grey/wht/ppl/carolina blue and also the wht/blk/red/grey FSR $49.99
Cool Grey/Zest XI lows (youth sizes only) FSR $39.99
Air Max Tailwind 2008 #318470-002 NFSR $59.99

Camarillo Outlet:

Nike Zoom BB II wht/blk sizes 15 - 18 only
laugh.gif
$19.99
Jordan 2009 wht/blk FSR $159.99
sick.gif

Nike Zoom Flightclub blk/red/grey about 10-20 pairs left scattered sizes $59.99
Air Zoom Flight 96 blk/wht/royal blue about 15-25 pairs left scattered sizes $49.99

Block @ Orange:

Nothing...really except for kobe III (youth sizes only) FSR $39.99

shame on camarillo selling flightclubs (blk/red) for 89.99 then! i would have scooped them up if they were 59.99 with the 30% off....but not for 89.99. coppedsome zf96 for $35....had these before but got rid of them after exchanging them for something else a while back....glad i copped them for the same price i didbefore =) too bad the box was jacked up...last one in my size too so it worked out. aside from that camarillo didnt have much; they had basically everythingpeople have been listing except for the triax....they had zoom bb2 but in huge sizes, the jordans mentioned (2009 for around $130 SMH), melos, fusions 6 and 9sall for $100+

I got another type of question. We are on vacation in Florida in two weeks and I wanted to know how long the shipping take when I order via Nikefind. Do youthink people can pay for that, who aren't living in the States? I mean, I have a credit card but it's not from the US. Hope some of you can help meout.

shipping was like 4 days for me from new mexico to southern california

ground shipping is usually 3-6 business days. sometimes sooner depending on location, obviously.

as long as it's a credit card they accept, they ask your for the shipping address anyways. shipping via nikefind is free. mostly... apparently.

hope this helps.

Ontario Mills 2nd visit durin F&F
Pegasus 89 infared colorway $59.99 FSR
LBJ 5 White/Gold/Wine $79.99 FSR
AM1 360 Black/Black $99.99
AM97 Silver/Blue $99.99 Scattered Sizes
LA Dodgers hoodies were 20% off
Womens Footwear had alot of Dunks & AF1s for a good price 39.99-59.99 They also had alot of running shoes for cheap $50 & under.
WMNS AJ8 Ice Blue/Silver-Orange Blaze $34.99 Size 13 ONLY-i was going to get all 4 pairs and help others out. but the other 3 pairs had small spot marks andevery left shoe had small creases from ppl trying them on.

on a side note, Cabazon has the Kobe 3's MLPS 79.99 FSR and Trainer SBs in an Olive cw. Not too sure on what else they had because this was info given tome by a friend.

EDIT:

my bad, those LeBron's at Ontario are the 5's not 6's

Metalmaned those 97s were at the las vegas outlet for 41.99 about 3 weeks ago fsr I believe

Originally Posted by MissCutiee

I got another type of question. We are on vacation in Florida in two weeks and I wanted to know how long the shipping take when I order via Nikefind. Do you think people can pay for that, who aren't living in the States? I mean, I have a credit card but it's not from the US. Hope some of you can help me out.
as far as i know, nike.com only takes cards with US billing addresses.. so, unless you're having them transfer to a store for you to pick itup, i'm afraid it might not work.

290 outlet in Houston, only things that caught my eye.

318815-001.jpg

Air Max TL 2.5 - 79.99 (They also had the all white version as well) FSR

stab_wht_blk_cop.jpg

Stabbs - 39.99 - FSR

Everything else was wack as usual. Apparels had diddly-squat.

anyone that's desperate can get the Jordan 11/12 pack at shoetrends.com if you're a size 7,12,or 16 for $400.... Too pricey IMO

my ross had shox sayas sz 12 for $28... not bad but i just paid 20 for em at camarillo

they also had air wildegde and some gil 2 zero PEs

Originally Posted by size twelve

Originally Posted by MissCutiee

I got another type of question. We are on vacation in Florida in two weeks and I wanted to know how long the shipping take when I order via Nikefind. Do you think people can pay for that, who aren't living in the States? I mean, I have a credit card but it's not from the US. Hope some of you can help me out.
as far as i know, nike.com only takes cards with US billing addresses.. so, unless you're having them transfer to a store for you to pick it up, i'm afraid it might not work.

Thank you for the answers. If this is possible, I would be really happy, cause that is ever easier for me.

Back
Top Bottom