OFFICIAL August 2009 Store/Website Reports: NEWBIES READ DIRECTIONS..VOL. why are we so amazing....

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

290 outlet in Houston, only things that caught my eye.

Air Max TL 2.5 - 79.99 (They also had the all white version as well) FSR

Stabbs - 39.99 - FSR

Everything else was wack as usual. Apparels had diddly-squat.
Thanks for the update... Nike definitely needs to send better stuff to Houston

Gilroy has nothing just airforce 1s for 74.99 afew ajf6s and air max 97 white n red fr 79.99

Originally Posted by RICECM

pass

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
grin.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by ReMarqable23

Originally Posted by DreSlay

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

folsom outlets pretty much fsr of all except the ones that the boxes dont have tops:
nerd.gif
What is this??? Pic is too blurry. I need a better pic. I must know!!
nerd.gif
It might be some pair of dunks, or the gray lunar trainers
perforations that big can only mean dunkesto...
plus the box labels kinda read like it too...
i think.

80 for tl 2.5s is laughable. i just got 2 pairs at nordstrom rack for 40 each.

Originally Posted by bradg20

I just talked to my boy at the Santa Fe store, and he said that the all black Kobe III's are going down to $59.97 tomorrow. They only have sizes 7.5-10.5.
got 2x
free shipping via nike find.

lady said they had most sizes left
thanks for the heads up

edit
[size=+1]Nike Factory Store[/size]

[size=-1]8380 Cerrillos Rd[/size]
[size=-1]Santa Fe, NM 87507-4415[/size]

[size=-1](505) 424-3731‎[/size]
[size=-1]
[/size]

Thanks for the Kobe update, I was hoping they'd have above the 10.5, but they don't. Will prolly call Nike and then try to price match if possible.

Don't know if it's just me, but everytime I've called Nike, the customer serivce has been decent at best. A few weeks ago, i used to get thenumbers from least expensive, to most, with ease. Now none of the reps ever give me the prices, and give like half assed searches.

I find it almost pointless to call now...

Did we ever determine for sure if the outlets accept Nike gift cards on phone orders? I know some have in the past, but are they all supposed to?

Thanks!

Originally Posted by the12the22the32the4

Did we ever determine for sure if the outlets accept Nike gift cards on phone orders? I know some have in the past, but are they all supposed to?

Thanks!

I dont see why not, its just like debit/credit.

those purple acgs are the Takos Low, and as long as you can see the number on the back of the nike gift card factory stores take them

YO,
has anyone seen Persian Air BW's at any outlet's yet?
I copped the Vivid Pink BW's from the South Chi outlet last Sunday so I'm expecting Outlet's should be getting Persians as well...

If anyone seen them just hit me with a p.m., please.

Kid_LeBron^

wonder if their was more than the one pair because a guy just sold a sz 13 on ebay 2 days ago for cheap...

Back
Top Bottom