OFFICIAL August 2009 Store/Website Reports: NEWBIES READ DIRECTIONS..VOL. why are we so amazing....

Originally Posted by phaze1123

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

have shox baseball cleats ever ended up in outlets? im lookin for some
I know they had some at Opry Mills a few months back. They weren't really moving so it's worth giving them a call. (615) 514-0204. I don't know the name of them, but they were shox and metal baseball cleats.

Thank you sir! Called and they had 1 left. $20!

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

So what exactly is the back story on the Carpe Diem IV's? I'm not really up on the Kobe line, are these rare I assume?? I've been wanting a pair to play ball in, are they good?
yes they are great for ball.

carpe diems were a limited GR, but lots of people slept on it at retail, now they go for about 200 DS

They really go for 200$ DS??

Originally Posted by xblker47

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

So what exactly is the back story on the Carpe Diem IV's? I'm not really up on the Kobe line, are these rare I assume?? I've been wanting a pair to play ball in, are they good?
yes they are great for ball.

carpe diems were a limited GR, but lots of people slept on it at retail, now they go for about 200 DS

They really go for 200$ DS??
That's because Kobe hype is at an all time high. The 1-3's never sold out and in fact you get some of the HoH releases (ASG 3s) monthsafter release in a FSR. The days of walking in and out with what you want are long over. Resellers and beasts are now attracted to this particular sig line.With the way the Vs look, they can have them.

^ Yea, because those are the V's that are going to release right? Smh... You act like Jordans sell out anymore as well, seriously. What shoe sells outthat's a GR anymore?

Anyways, SMH @ that dude who bought 7 pairs of the Carpe Diems, !+%##%@ resellers.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

^ Yea, because those are the V's that are going to release right? Smh... You act like Jordans sell out anymore as well, seriously. What shoe sells out that's a GR anymore?

Anyways, SMH @ that dude who bought 7 pairs of the Carpe Diems, !+%##%@ resellers.
You made absolutely no sense at all.

You mad dude bought 7 pairs? Let him do him. If you couldn't get it the first time, that's your own fault.

come on Lazy B..all your doing is saying reselling is ok with your comments. Horrible thing about it is the majority of the people on here are resellers so youget all the YES men prasing your comment.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

^ Yea, because those are the V's that are going to release right? Smh... You act like Jordans sell out anymore as well, seriously. What shoe sells out that's a GR anymore?

You made absolutely no sense at all.

You mad dude bought 7 pairs? Let him do him. If you couldn't get it the first time, that's your own fault.

How did that not make sense. Do you need me to dumb it down for you to understand?

Lmao @ you defending dude when that comment had nothing to do with you.

Sup? I'm not allowed to make a comment about someone posting that they bought 7 pairs? Yea it's my fault he bought 7 pairs, better luck next time!
laugh.gif
tired.gif

BTW, Hows it taste?

Originally Posted by oldsole73

come on Lazy B..all your doing is saying reselling is ok with your comments. Horrible thing about it is the majority of the people on here are resellers so you get all the YES men prasing your comment.
I don't agree with reselling but if you don't even try to get it how can you blame them? They have gone out of their way to make theproper connects and when release day comes they can get multiples because of it. Camping is another subject
sick.gif

How did that not make sense. Do you need me to dumb it down for you to understand?

Lmao @ you defending dude when that comment had nothing to do with you.

Sup? I'm not allowed to make a comment about someone posting that they bought 7 pairs? Yea it's my fault he bought 7 pairs, better luck next time!
laugh.gif
tired.gif

BTW, Hows it taste?
You the only cat getting mad over sneakers. How it taste? You a lame son. Get some sun with your pale *!%.

Reseller or not.... the shoes are gone. Move on!

No one gets every pair, and no really cares if you didn't get yours. Everyone quit crying!
The topic of discussion is store reports. Get off the "poor little me" routine already.

If you ate dinner last night, slept in a bed and you do not have a life threatening health condition. Your life isn't bad enough to be whining about.

Chances are you will live through the Carpe Diem Kobe IV incident.

Now back to reports and helping each out here....

Originally Posted by ChetLsworth

Reseller or not.... the shoes are gone. Move on!

No one gets every pair, and no really cares if you didn't get yours. Everyone quit crying!
The topic of discussion is store reports. Get off the "poor little me" routine already.

If you ate dinner last night, slept in a bed and you do not have a life threatening health condition. Your life isn't bad enough to be whining about.

truth hurts Chances are you will live through the Carpe Diem Kobe IV incident.

Now back to reports and helping each out here....

Limerick Outlet in PA had the womens ice blue 8s for 24.99 sz 10-13 (so, 8.5-11.5) on a table.
I was gonna get it, but I just cant pull it off.

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

Limerick Outlet in PA had the womens ice blue 8s for 24.99 sz 10-13 (so, 8.5-11.5) on a table.

Same with Vacaville, largest size is an 11 womens i believe

thanks! finally got a pair
smile.gif

I think the majority of people all up for putting up info and helping each other out. But there are alot of resellers and lurkers hounding most of theseposts/internet sources. Honestly, the "real" hookups is with a private connect. I'm not a huge sneaker head, but I have offered to help or PMpeople when I read something on the forum which I can assist with, and I think I'm fortunate to trade a few PM's with some of the more helpful dudes onthis site, but I don't think that is the majority.

^^we always here the same thing...every hot drop its the same thing...resellers and lurkers...I don't resell I help out kids..who may or may not be on NTbut remember we got immature lil punks over at the other site doing the same thing only worse so we should be happy if we catch something...

And as for that PM Ice...biggest sz was a 10 and that's already gone..

Originally Posted by macgyver35

Same with Vacaville, largest size is an 11 womens i believe
Deer Park had them too for 34.99 I think and largest size also an 11 in womens

bout time i got some decent info reading. i just went form page 32 and all i saw was salty people. now lets get back to the reports.
heres mine nothing special but the woodburn outlet has kid 11 low(greyIE lows and Blue IE lows) as well as kid XX3s and some kid 2k9s in kid size two.
i nthe Mens stuff there were fusion and plenty of runner and both white/white and black 2k9s for 99

Back
Top Bottom