OFFICIAL August 2009 Store/Website Reports: NEWBIES READ DIRECTIONS..VOL. why are we so amazing....

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

^ no need for explanation mcgyver. no one gives a $^&*
wink.gif

and for everyone being all salty,thank you,that's exactly what I expected to happen and that's why I posted.
peopel are quick to itch and moan over some shoes they couldn't get because of work or w.e reason. I have a job, I'm at work now,do you see me complaining?and thanks to everyone for bashing me,I appreciate it.
I'm a re-sellers because I sell one or two pairs here and there to help pay for my shoes?cmon now yeezy,you aint getting those bgrades off for 600
laugh.gif
I've helped numerous peole here on NT for at cost,even peope who I never spoke to ever.I help them and I KNOW they won't ever help me,you just get that instinct after awhile where you can tell who takes but never gives.
smh.gif

I could HAVE bought the entire stock over the phone,did I? NO. do I want a cookie? no.
drew who hit you up? wha about you Hare? and kid? vballer? jay? don't thank me though,thank joey,he put in the work. all pairs went to NTers I believe.

and yes I copped multiple pairs,not 10 though.
1 for me and 1 to help pay for my pair
wink.gif

and MODs sorry for the disturbance in the thread,but NTers need to stop actin like they do and stop expecting to be spoon fed.
same exact reason people like myself left this thread. ill put on my flame suit and ill wait for the replys.

Good work UpandComing
pimp.gif
. Good looks on Joeysole for the info
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

we all fall in that category macsalty35
and naw i dont catch feelings about that. y would i? u check my sig yet? obviously i put resell shoes in my sig (ahem army foams that i sold) so i am what i am. but at the same time, i can tell u that there are members on here who can tell u i hook them up at cost or marginal profits.
could i have copped? yes... did i? nope. im not a kobe IV fan.
im just saying y'all need to chill off of upandcoming cause dudes were calling him out. i know for a fact he hooks dude up and helps the community.

yeah i was a little harsh on Upandcomings but dude doesn't care and i just assumed he bought multiple pairs, so that's my mistake. But i could carelessabout you or your foams or your yeezys.
laugh.gif
Am i supposed to feel jealous or just keep acting "salty" for you because i don't "get shoesoff" like you do on your NT sig...
eyes.gif
clown. helping NTers out..Haha! you obviously caught feelings. take it to pms if you still want to gloat.I'm sure like me, everyone else is not impressed by you or your shoes for sale.

^^^ ahhh sounds like i finally got under ur skin.
u obviously take 0 time to think about ur posts starting from u opening ur mouth about homeboy without reading. then i answer ur questions and u tell me imsalty or i am mad or i am gloating. u my friend, are confused.
PM if u want makes me no difference. i just get a kick out of ur replies

Some Of Ya'll Dudes In Here Sound Maaaaaaaad HURT!

So What You Didn't Get The Shoes This Time?............................GET OVER IT!

*If Some Of You Cats Weren't So Quick To Get Bent And Start Calling People In The Loop "Resellers" Etc. YOU TOO Might Be In ThePosition To Get The Early Heads Up
wink.gif

can't we all get a long in here
smile.gif

good lookin rapido and xbiker,and jay appreciate it
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

to sum it all up, kittery received less than 20 pairs, all transfers. sz. 9.5-12,maybe one 13. mostly 9.5-11s. the epopel who wanted their pars got em. theusual people who help NT out and look out for others.

I hit people up. some copped.some passed.

G,thanks again bro
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
No more PMs. I'm not hooking anyone up. Thanks

okay, so on a different note are the pippens at footaction $99 or $50 right now? any help would be greatly appreciated.

^^^ black/white/red & brown/tan ones are 50. i think the purples are still 100

^ I would like to know also. I asked the other day if somone can help me with blk/red pippens and black flights.but no one sheleld out any help. am I salty?nah.

it is what it is.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yea my man at Kittery called me at 10am they actually had 25prs I bought the first 5 with a 40% discount on each cuz amy likes me...top that one Cubano...andmy italian..I heard u got bags for me....lol
wink.gif

^ I would like to know also. I asked the other day if somone can help me with blk/red pippens and black flights.but no one sheleld out any help. am I salty? nah.

it is what it is.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Unfortunatley, all the sizes from 7.5-12 are now sold out in the system. The black/red/white Pippens are actually $59.99, not $50 anymore.

Angel

well ive had it confirmed that the black/white red pips were on sale but i havent physically seen them on sale... them and the gold flights evaporated in bmorewith the quickness.
i can tell all ive seen the brown/tans ones on sale for 50 with my own eyes.

here is some proof from theshoegame
air-pippen-retro-sneaker.jpg

Joeysole, always good lookin out. Sorry I couldn't help you last HOH trip last month. Lets chat for next releases. Frank....7 pairs of CDs? Gimme a call
smile.gif
Up/Coming....how many did u get?

Originally Posted by funkdoctor73

^ I would like to know also. I asked the other day if somone can help me with blk/red pippens and black flights.but no one sheleld out any help. am I salty? nah.

it is what it is.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Unfortunatley, all the sizes from 7.5-12 are now sold out in the system. The black/red/white Pippens are actually $59.99, not $50 anymore.

Angel

which are sold out in the system, pippens or fp's? how'd you find out?

Originally Posted by Lou39

Originally Posted by funkdoctor73

it is what it is.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Angel

which are sold out in the system, pippens or fp's? how'd you find out?

The GOLD flightposites..most the sizes are not available to order with the store locator. Keep in mind, the system may not always be up to date. At the moment,you can order Pippens.

Angel

Haven't been on in a while, but here is my updates (I only look for kobes, lebrons, jordans, and some misc...the other stuff I'm not interested in so Idon't know what peeps are looking for, sorry):

Nike Factory: Primm, NV
32100 Las Vegas Blvd S
Suite 102
Primm, NV 89019
(702) 874-1495

Kobe 3 (black/black) $79.99 some 8s, 9s, and like a few 10s
Nike Tailwinds $59 NFSR

Nike Factory: Las Vegas (North)
Las Vegas Outlet Center
7400 Las Vegas Boulevard South
Las Vegas, NV 89123

Jordan 2009 (white/black) $119.99 (LOL!) FSR
Jordan 15/8 $229.99 FSR
Lebron VI (triple black) $79 3-4 size 9s 1 size 9.5
Lebron Soldier III (black/red) $79 FSR
Lebron "Witness" Tee in grey and green $15.99 XL-XXL
Kobe Gladiator shorts $20 M-XXL

Nothing really good at either. I also went to the Ross thats on the Vegas strip and they had nothing. Also Kid Lebron I've been to practically EVERY damnNR I know of an NOWHERE has the lebron soldiers finals, sorry man...

Angel,thanks for clearing it up.

Flint- I got 3 total. sz.10 is in there,but no 9.5 (I know who got those though
laugh.gif
).we can work something out if you need a pair Ron.let me know.
and as far as Franky goes,he didn't get 7 pairs..he's the one with 10 pairs
laugh.gif
j/p

yoo C,what up Mexican
laugh.gif
Amy gave you the discount too? guess she only like you and franky
laugh.gif
hit me up bro.

BTW I know some of the peeps get asked this a million times, but if anyone got multiple pairs of kobe cds and would help me get one in a size 9.5 or 10 at theprice you paid it would be much appreciated...if not, its cool ill get it the next time (hopefully, lol)

Oh yeah swung by Nordstroms rack late today, looked pretty cleaned out for the most part, nothing that caught my eye. From my experiance shopping at the rackand Marshalls and T.J. Max and Ross etc.. I have always had the best luck right when they open, Sorry if I am stating the obvious.

EA Store 20% off all in-stock items: Madden NFL 10 + $10 store credit: Xbox 360 $48, PS3 $48, Wii $40
Discount applies to all games. XBOX. PS3. PC. Wii. you name it. As long as it's an item in-stock.

That includes titles like Madden 10 and other new releases.

http://eastore.ea.com

Free S/H and no tax ordering from CA <- I am surprised by this too.

Last until 8/31/09.

eek.gif
eek.gif
this thread is all of a sudden on pg.37
laugh.gif

it was just at pg.33 few hours ago
roll.gif
Thats what happens when somethin is posted that everyone wants but is already gone
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
yes im salty I wasnt in the loop but eventually I will
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

was anyone able to cop that only knew about them when joeysole posted in here?? im not talken about to resell either

Back
Top Bottom