OFFICIAL August 2009 Store/Website Reports: NEWBIES READ DIRECTIONS..VOL. why are we so amazing....

Originally Posted by funkdoctor73

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

Bro, only two people complained (me and some other dude) dont make it sound like a bunch of people were complaining.

And I was just asking if it was normal.
I'm just joking, or attempting to be sarcastic. I genuinley love my pair, like you do too. Just making fun of the "packaging" in the sense..Anyways, back to shoes

WSS has the white/black lebron VI low for $49.99, the 1 DMP pack is $199.99, black nubuck shoz NZ for $49.99 , black/red and black//blue AJ Phat 1 for $54.99, among other things. GO to twitter or facebook for the $15 off coupon.
Oh understood.

Whats this 15 dollar off coupon your talking about?

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

Whats this 15 dollar off coupon your talking about?

WSS allows you to print a $15 off coupon from their twitter/facebook to use in store. You can't use it on Jordans though, but Lebrons are a go.

Angel

These were an additional 50% off the price tag. They only had size 9 or smaller left
70kifm.jpg

gold foamposite size 12 , aj 23 low size 8 black black, melo M4 black maize size 12, all 49.99 at Nordstrom Rack

Originally Posted by KenJi714

gold foamposite size 12 , aj 23 low size 8 black black, melo M4 black maize size 12, all 49.99 at Nordstrom Rack
woh did u cop the FPs? i neeed them

That's BS having cheetoes and what not in a box of shoes regardless of the price.

I get outlet steals in better condition, seriously.

I got my Pippens that I ordered a week and a half back finally. The shoes haven never been tried on, but the box came destroyed, oh well.

I heard you can't youse the F&F coupon on stock locators. Any truth behind this?

hey funk at least you got pair... i got my cancellation call for my flights and pips the other day SMH... oh well cant get every steal...

This was most likely mentioned but:

@ Champs outlet here in ohio

Air Pippen I (blk/red and the brown one's) -69.99 at Champs outlet and with 30% F&F come out to about 50 bucks, picked up a pair today

Originally Posted by KenJi714

If you don't know the correct name of the shoe, just maybe you shouldn't buy them...

There wasn't anything worth getting or mentioning at the Woodbury Commons Outlet. Like Kid LeBron said the outlets are sooooo last year. Its a hit or miss,most of the time a miss.

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

This was most likely mentioned but:

@ Champs outlet here in ohio

Air Pippen I (blk/red and the brown one's) -69.99 at Champs outlet and with 30% F&F come out to about 50 bucks, picked up a pair today
champs outlet where in ohio?
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by ishmedude

Masterhammy23....Is this the footlocker at Arden Fair??I returned my pack without any problems
It's the one at Sunrise. The Arden was the cool people that actually called up Sunrise and told them to let me return them
laugh.gif

Arizona ROSS/ Nords Rack Update

Ross
Nike Dunk Mosquito's $26.99 (grabbed the only 2 pairs i seen at 9 diff Ross')
nike-sb-dunk-low-premium-mosquito-1.jpg

Terminator's $26.99 (had the green and blue pair's)
nike-terminator-color-pack-01.jpg

Barkleys $26.99

Nords Rack (@ Chandler Mall)
nothing realy to mention but a few dunks....

Here are the pics from Folsom. (916)985-7313. A bunch of crap, but who knows, somebody might want something. I missed a few things because I was embarassed tobe taking the pics. I know for sure, there was all black and true blue/argon Jordan 2.5 lows. If you have any questions, just ask.

^^^^ mosquito's at a ROSS.... wow.

What size are they?

thinking bout hittin up the local ROSS's

Originally Posted by osyrhiz

^^^^ mosquito's at a ROSS.... wow.

What size are they?

thinking bout hittin up the local ROSS's
I know....i seen them across the floor calling me. HA!
They are Size 10 and 10.5.

any one got the product number for the big nike wolverine ? cause for 60 ill cop even if im the only one that wants them

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

That's BS having cheetoes and what not in a box of shoes regardless of the price.

I get outlet steals in better condition, seriously.

I got my Pippens that I ordered a week and a half back finally. The shoes haven never been tried on, but the box came destroyed, oh well.

I heard you can't youse the F&F coupon on stock locators. Any truth behind this?

Yes you can. i have.

Back
Top Bottom