OFFICIAL August 2009 Store/Website Reports: NEWBIES READ DIRECTIONS..VOL. why are we so amazing....

Originally Posted by reakeon23

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

This was most likely mentioned but:

@ Champs outlet here in ohio

Air Pippen I (blk/red and the brown one's) -69.99 at Champs outlet and with 30% F&F come out to about 50 bucks, picked up a pair today
champs outlet where in ohio?
eek.gif
eek.gif
Macedonia Ohio

bout to hit up long beach's nordstrom rack and ross..will post pics there if i figure out how to use twitpic
laugh.gif

Went to Nordstrom Rack (MOA) and had a couple of nice things..
(Sorry for so many pix)
Prices Range from 29.99 - 50... Except for one
laugh.gif

GUCCI! BURRRR!

They also had more random Dunks and stuff...
Kinda wish those Am90s were in my size
frown.gif

liquids for $50 i assume, nice. I would cop those.

surprised by a great find at ross today, folks keep your eyes peeled. they're definitely b-grade, but still pretty nice for $30. these were size 9, ifsomebody finds these in 11 and can help me out, lemme know!

62815be54bcca2a6e7d2557b009776bcf6863a3.jpg

nordstrom rack
Costa Mesa

bunch of AJF VI infrared
bunch of AFI Supremes (CB34, diamond, others)
bunch of ZLBJ VI low
1 pair syracuse hyperdunk
large sizes had plenty of heat-- penny IIIs, POP ZKIV

chopped it up with a pretty chill guy who got gold flightposites .

as for myself, picked up a pair of Air Max Sensations in retro GSW colors
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by denverairforce

surprised by a great find at ross today, folks keep your eyes peeled. they're definitely b-grade, but still pretty nice for $30. these were size 9, if somebody finds these in 11 and can help me out, lemme know!
AM Lights right? and where u located? Nice find
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

Went to Nordstrom Rack (MOA) and had a couple of nice things..
(Sorry for so many pix)
Prices Range from 29.99 - 50... Except for one
laugh.gif

Anybody know where I can cop Penny 3's for the low...
nerd.gif
needs these inmy life

Im in the 757 btw...

Originally Posted by PiNoypi

surprised by a great find at ross today, folks keep your eyes peeled. they're definitely b-grade, but still pretty nice for $30. these were size 9, if somebody finds these in 11 and can help me out, lemme know!
pimp.gif
yup, royal blue AM lights, crazy thing is I think these were a EU release. got 'em at Ross in Denver off Broadway and Hampden. only pairthey had. size 9, already passed 'em on to somebody. I would love a pair in my size, one of my favorite colorways and one of the better quality am lightretros.

Originally Posted by PiNoypi

pimp.gif
yup, royal blue AM lights, crazy thing is I think these were a EU release. got 'em at Ross in Denver off Broadway and Hampden. only pair they had. size 9, already passed 'em on to somebody. I would love a pair in my size, one of my favorite colorways and one of the better quality am light retros.

if they're the Euros then they're the laser blues not royals Edit: wait those are different from the Euro Laser bues

they aren't the laser blues, they are basically the am light in the og royal/grey am 87 colorway. I think the laser blues were a jd release, these werejust a regular EU release I think (footlockers and such), but I could be wrong. I am pretty sure these didn't come out in the states. they have a prod dateof july 08, I don't know how I could've missed them in the last year if they were released in the US...

they aren't the laser blues, they are basically the am light in the og royal/grey am 87 colorway. I think the laser blues were a jd release, these were just a regular EU release I think (footlockers and such), but I could be wrong. I am pretty sure these didn't come out in the states. they have a prod date of july 08, I don't know how I could've missed them in the last year if they were released in the US...

yeah i think you're right. no US release. Dope pickup! imma have to stop by Ross in the next couple days. I'll look for your size

Casio G-Shock and Sports Watches on Clearance at Target for $18.74 B&M YMMV
I noticed that almost all of the Casio watches at Target were on clearance, including G-Shock and their Sports watches. Most of the watches were $18.74, andone G-Shock Waveceptor (atomic) was only $22. These watches regularly sell for $70 - $100.

I ended up getting a G-Shock G-100 for $18.74. I went to four Targets in the metro Detroit area. One Target had pretty much every style for around $18 each.Another Target had most styles, but only clearanced to around $30 each. Another Target had the cheaper clearance prices, but only a few lower end watches left.And the last Target (a brand new one) didn't even have the locked spinning case that they keep the watches locked in, so they didn't have any at all.

Here are some pictures of the nicer ones that they had available at the stores I went to:

from SD

http://forums.slickdeals.net/showthread.php?sduid=115206&t=1519761

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

Casio G-Shock and Sports Watches on Clearance at Target for $18.74 B&M YMMV
I noticed that almost all of the Casio watches at Target were on clearance, including G-Shock and their Sports watches. Most of the watches were $18.74, and one G-Shock Waveceptor (atomic) was only $22. These watches regularly sell for $70 - $100.

I ended up getting a G-Shock G-100 for $18.74. I went to four Targets in the metro Detroit area. One Target had pretty much every style for around $18 each. Another Target had most styles, but only clearanced to around $30 each. Another Target had the cheaper clearance prices, but only a few lower end watches left. And the last Target (a brand new one) didn't even have the locked spinning case that they keep the watches locked in, so they didn't have any at all.

Here are some pictures of the nicer ones that they had available at the stores I went to:

from SD

http://forums.slickdeals.net/showthread.php?sduid=115206&t=1519761
good lookin out imma check up the targets now haha

UPDATE:

Just got back from the Rack (again)

SYRACUSE HYPERDUNKS WER GONE!!!!!!! & SO wer the flights!!! (Since there only was 1 pair for each shoe) Sorry to everyone that pm'd me about those.. itried :/

Back
Top Bottom