OFFICIAL August 2009 Store/Website Reports: NEWBIES READ DIRECTIONS..VOL. why are we so amazing....

Originally Posted by Kickaddicted

NTNY Has in 1 AJ1 x Levi Denim Pack (dude says it was a return) - Shoe sz.10, shirt XXL, jeans 38. (weird dimensions) Pack is still @ $400 Retail though.
010703_1_p.jpg
010703_5_p.jpg

is this pack even selling for above retail anymore??

Besides those cool grey spizikes I know the other colorway that came out the same day in the US hit a ross or nordstorm rack too.

I want those black/orange hyperdunks for 50$
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Went to Ross and Marshalls today in Montebello California.

Marshalls:
Grey/blk zoom flight 96s for 49.99
alien.gif

Ross:
A bunch of nothin

Originally Posted by Neighbor Beast

whats the area yalls rosses are at do yall go to the hood ones?
ive been to the "hood" ones and the suburbs suburbs collectivly have more "heat" but the hood ones get stuff suburb ones dontlike Blk/Wht Air Force STAT in a FSR (man i shoulda copped them
tired.gif
)

To all who pmed me about the air max 90s I got alot of pms so I gottaread threw alot of pms and make sure I got sizes right be patient with me LOL

Adidas Y-3 on Gilt Groupe today starting at noon Eastern time...up to 70% off

orig.jpg

they don't have any shoes pictured but they should have some...they did in the past Y-3 sales

if you're not familiar with Gilt Groupe it's an members only site that sells high end and luxury brands for cheap

if you don't have a membership use think:

invitation link

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

to you know who
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

frijo- he didnt say they paid $400,all he said was its sold
wink.gif
laugh.gif
Pretty much. Had a convo wit them today, had I knew thedeal I wouldn't have posted.

Wow the Levi pack in my size. I sure wouldve like to have copped that.
I'm in no rush- 2 much heat comming between now and feb 2010

to you know who
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

wink.gif
laugh.gif
Pretty much. Had a convo wit them today, had I knew the deal I wouldn't have posted.
out of curiosity what was the price of the levi pack?

also

20% off alll shoes at south chi till sunday

dont know if this belongs here or if anyone cares, I went to my local marshalls and picked up a terell owens cowboy jersey for $20. It's the one with sewnon numbers.

to you know who
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

wink.gif
laugh.gif
Pretty much. Had a convo wit them today, had I knew the deal I wouldn't have posted.
yea so i heard
laugh.gif

but they came out good. especially for that price
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by deathmetaldbh

dont know if this belongs here or if anyone cares, I went to my local marshalls and picked up a terell owens cowboy jersey for $20. It's the one with sewn on numbers.

He's not on the cowboys, I hope you realize

so i nefer really contribute to this thread but i have some goodies for bigger feeeted (yes, i made that word up) people...all shoes 49.90 size 13

CB-34 edition sizes 12-14

one pair size 13

one pair size 14..i kinda like these but not my size

also had a bunch of LBJ soliders basically FSR (dont quote me, however), some creative recs between 49.90 and 69.90 and i seen a pair of zoom windmills size 14but no pic...hope this helps

went to aj wright and picked up reebok omni hexride pump (4-870548) for 21.00 thats cheap manager gave me 30% off he wants to get rid of a lot of stock aboutto markdown a lot of other stuff he told me like black lable, ed hardy, pelle pell, polo, nike, and anything eles thats been sittin around also timbs all sortsof colors and sizes.

Back
Top Bottom