OFFICIAL August 2009 Store/Website Reports: NEWBIES READ DIRECTIONS..VOL. why are we so amazing....

With everything that I didn't find through Nikefind,

I did find one pair of Atlantic Penny 2's
pimp.gif

Obviously copped......

Call ducktales or whatever you want
laugh.gif
, I'll prove it when I receievethem!

Great pickup on those Hyperdunks. Wish I could find a pair that cheap to destroy outdoors for B-ball. Bought a pair from Nordstrom rack for 50 about 2 monthsback.

chicago premium outlets has the pippens in brown and all black...browns were like 79 and blks 109...nothing else worth mentioning...hash wall had zk2 ST USAfor like 59 and zoom 96 (blk/grey) for like 49 or 59 (cant remember)....sucked, i wish i drove the southern route and made it to south chicago outlet...owells. in akron ohio right now...hopefully i can swing by lbj's HS, if not rock and roll hall of fame, the Q, Browns stadium etc. then off to our laststop, Providence RI.

anyone know if theres still some ZSIII finals out there at any racks? been looking for a pair, but havent had any luck

Speedy, what Ross did you check? I check the one in Center City Philly about once a week, but they never have anything.

I went to the Aurora outlet yesterday and that was a complete waste of time. Gotta check out the south Chicago outlet this weekend though. I need some blackAF1s.

Anyone know where I can find a pair of Kobe III's for cheap in a size 11.5/12? Doesn't matter what colors...Every outlet I've called that has themthey are priced at 79.99 and I feel like that is too high. I called about those all black Kobe III's earlier this month, but only went up to a 10.5.

Any help, thanks in advance!

leesburg update

sizes 4y-6y $17.99

GS FSR $24.97
306008-172.jpg

This track jacket that matches perfectly with neons $39.99 sizes Large and up style number# 352048 010

track pants were avaliable as well also $39.99

Crocs.com has a Buy One Get One Free promotion going on. Save an additional 25% with code slx8797, making them as low as 2 for $15 for adults or 2 for $11 forKids'. Shipping is free. Thanks activemary

The following prices are after discounts:

* Womens from 2 for $15
* Mens' from 2 for $17
* Girls from 2 for $11
* Boys' from 2 for $11

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Anyone know where I can find a pair of Kobe III's for cheap in a size 11.5/12? Doesn't matter what colors...Every outlet I've called that has them they are priced at 79.99 and I feel like that is too high. I called about those all black Kobe III's earlier this month, but only went up to a 10.5.

Any help, thanks in advance!
All outlets have them for $79.99. You can probably find them lower in a few months but only small sizes will be available by then.

^nice p/u bro
pimp.gif

supposedly there are.... FW griffeys and atlantics still available at NTNY. and FW Griffeys at NT San Francisco.

royal 1/2 cents at NT Chicago sz.9) and NT Vegas (sz.11)

i did NOT call any of these NTowns..just passing the info on

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

Crocs.com has a Buy One Get One Free promotion going on. Save an additional 25% with code slx8797, making them as low as 2 for $15 for adults or 2 for $11 for Kids'. Shipping is free. Thanks activemary

The following prices are after discounts:

* Womens from 2 for $15
* Mens' from 2 for $17
* Girls from 2 for $11
* Boys' from 2 for $11
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
thanks, my dad was asking for a pair so i got him a pair and got myself a free pair. Two pairs for $24 is okay.

Angel

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

I went to the Aurora outlet yesterday and that was a complete waste of time. Gotta check out the south Chicago outlet this weekend though. I need some black AF1s.

jeffersonville ohio had a few pair of the lows

Found the same Hyperdunks as Rapido27...great pick up for $26.99 Sizes 10.5,10 (x2)!!! B-grades but honestly no cosmetic errors! ALSO found 1 pair of Cool GreySpizikes Sz.9 for $26.99!!! Awesome deal...says B-Grades but I cant even tell and the soles are still super Icey! Good Luck Hunting everyone!!!

Back
Top Bottom