OFFICIAL August 2009 Store/Website Reports: NEWBIES READ DIRECTIONS..VOL. why are we so amazing....

Originally Posted by denverairforce

Originally Posted by xxSC Trojanxx

Quick question for people, how do the mid top AF1 fit compared to low tops? I have a pair of canvas AF1s and a size 11.5 fits me fine but the Bobbito AF1 highs in an 11.5 fit me big. Any info is greatly appreciated.
my experience with forces has been that it doesn't matter what the make or model is, you never know how they'll fit until you try them on. I have lows in 10.5 that fit like 11 or 11.5, and lows in 10.5 that fit tight. both pair of mids I have are 10.5 and fit perfect, and my highs fit slightly big in a 10.5. it's a bit of a crap shoot. good luck, sorry that's not much help!
Thanks Denver. I'm thinking of getting a pair from Eastbay with the 50% cashback. Although I'm not sure if I should since the quality ofthe pleather is not that great. But for $40ish, why not.

Are the Gold Flightposites marked down to $50 at all Footlocker Inc. stores or just Footactions? I know I saw some Gold and Eggplant flights at my localfootlocker and I wouldn't mind copping for that price. I wish Silver's were already at that price though

The SKU for the Black/Red Pippens is 4104691204...oh yea reselling is corny

regarding the sale on the pippens does this also include the black/white/purple colorway or only the other colors?

d2426a237f7b7790c0524c46ec365bf195ad3944.pjpg

Found these at my local marshalls for $50. They only had 7.5, 8 and i believe 10.5. I believe they are b grade because the box was stamped with a b. I scoopedup a pair for basketball

I don't get it...How are so many people having problems getting the gold FP1s when the instructions were clear enough. You don't need another person tohook you up on these! Just go to the store and do it yourself, this ones not even that hard.

In my experience, I found that the gold FP1s AREN'T in footlocker's system for 49.99, they are 99.99 in their system. They ARE in footaction'ssystem for 49.99, go to footaction and give the people the SKU that was posted. Its as simple as that. On top of this, Footlocker told me they can matchfootaction's price once they know its for 49.99 in their system, so at this point, I would just tell your local footlocker that footaction has them for the49.99, they'll probably call a footaction to confirm. I was in a mall and the footlocker and footaction are across from each other so it was that simple toconfirm, but it wasn't needed in my case.

Now, how are people coming up with the SKU's? after I ordered gold fp1s the dude I know at footaction told me to go to a jordan website where I could pullSKU's off the web -- That site ended up being fluke (or it was a misunderstanding on the site he gave me). The CDP sku's weren't listed on theoriginal post, and according to footlocker and footaction employees, they only way they know how to get the SKU is from the sticker off the box, they said theydon't really have any other way of pulling it up otherwise, even with the style code. I'm considering calling footlocker and maybe even footactiondirectly tomorrow and doing whatever it takes to get the SKU's through them, and if I can do it that way than I don't see why we wouldn't be ableto order these over the phone (I get the gist some people in this post may have possibly done that already)...Is there any other easier , or should I say,web-accessible way to find the SKU's? I'm just going to continue to see if I can google it in the meantime or something....ANYONE THAT BOUGHT THEIRCDP'S THROUGH FA OR FL the sku should be on the box, please post that if you happen to read this.

I just realized an easy, but tedious way to get the SKU's-- EBAY. Just browse as many auctions as you can and look for seller's that have pics of theirreceipts and you may just get lucky. If there is a better/faster way than this somebody please list. I was lucky enough to get the CDP 5/18 SKU within opening5 ebay auctions, which I think is pretty good

CDP 5/18 SKU 4104722504120

took me not even 5 minutes to find someone with a receipt for those on ebay. This way probably wouldn't work for shoes that obviously aren't as popularbecause many people may not even care to put receipts for less popular shoes or cheaper shoes in general, but I think its safe to say you probably won'thave a problem finding the skus for any CDP on ebay.

young hova wrote
In my experience, I found that the gold FP1s AREN'T in footlocker's system for 49.99, they are 99.99 in their system. They ARE in footaction's system for 49.99, go to footaction and give the people the SKU that was posted. Its as simple as that. On top of this, Footlocker told me they can match footaction's price once they know its for 49.99 in their system, so at this point, I would just tell your local footlocker that footaction has them for the 49.99, they'll probably call a footaction to confirm. I was in a mall and the footlocker and footaction are across from each other so it was that simple to confirm, but it wasn't needed in my case
I tried calling with the supplied sku# and they couldnt find anything. Can somebody please repost the sku#

honestly... its time and chance for the gold flightposites... here in bmore, the gold flightposites for 49.99 at footaction are long gone. footlocker in thesame mall (occurred at 2 different malls) has em for 99.99 and the footaction knows this. they just tell me that the 2 stores are related by parent company butrun their own specials.
no i did not bother to look up the sku
and no i didnt push hard.
i honestly have 1 pair of gold fp1s so i didnt try too hard. i just asked.
my search was for the 99.99 countdown packs
happy.gif

Originally Posted by phenomkickz

Do any kno what happen to the all jordan cdp thread for 100$
hmmm if u posted in it, check ur profile page and see if its in ur post history... if it is, click on it and check the path ur given... might havebeen moved... might have been deleted for all the buy/selling occuring in it.
ohwell.gif

Also for people looking for Foot Locker/Foot Action SKU's, you can use the UPC on the tongue as well. Example - 0884751575747. That's the only two waysto pull something up in the system.

Originally Posted by Ayipapi

ninob1213 wrote:

Picked up a 10.5 and 11 in those gold flighposites. Thank you NT, if you want either pair PM me.

Resell FTW.... ....Im gonna try and give you the benefit of the doubt because maybe...maybe just mayber your price will be around $55 bucks ($49.99 plus $2.00 shopping and I hate mixed number so round it off)...But im sure a sucka dude like you is selling them for AT LEAST $75 to $100.....Dude your a staight up sucka...at least go to the bay and flip or take that *++ to ISS.....I've said it before and Ill say it again...thats like me and you pull a job together...you get greedy...rob me...then try to sell my stake back to me....Straight sucka move...You get hurt in the streets for that...here the only thing that we can do is ....

I don't care about all tuff talk in your mean streets of NTC . If you aint gonna off me on the computer than hush. I'd like to take this time todedicate Reasonable Doubt track number one to ayipapi.

went to FL for the FP1 golds and they told me they were 180$ and i told them about FA having them for 50$.They said i need to go to FA cus they have differentsku's i guess and cant price match.

Back
Top Bottom