OFFICIAL August 2009 Store/Website Reports: NEWBIES READ DIRECTIONS..VOL. why are we so amazing....

Originally Posted by kickzrock

Also for people looking for Foot Locker/Foot Action SKU's, you can use the UPC on the tongue as well. Example - 0884751575747. That's the only two ways to pull something up in the system.

Not on the countdown pack because there is 2 shoes in the pack the number is different!!! You can only look the CDP's up with the company Sku not thestyle number...

Originally Posted by davizzy

went to FL for the FP1 golds and they told me they were 180$ and i told them about FA having them for 50$.They said i need to go to FA cus they have different sku's i guess and cant price match.
They lied to you because FL, FA and Champs all have the same Sku number for their systems for the same shoe!!! I know this because I looked atscanned receipts for each store for the same CDP and the number is THE SAME!!!

Again, go into Foot Action, have them look up the Sku, when they do it searchs their whole system of stores so if your size is available it will come up andyou can order it and it will be sent to your door for $2 more...

skus for FA and FL are the same, UPC will work at all three. Champs have a different sku than FA and FL

you aren't gonna have any luck ordering CDPs through the stock locator program. They never put the CDP SKU's in the stock locator system. Trust me,I've tried ordering shoes tons of times, knowing a store an hour or so away has them, and the stock locator says they are sold out. I work at FootlockerBTW. FPs are good though

Originally Posted by metalmaned

Originally Posted by davizzy

went to FL for the FP1 golds and they told me they were 180$ and i told them about FA having them for 50$.They said i need to go to FA cus they have different sku's i guess and cant price match.
They lied to you because FL, FA and Champs all have the same Sku number for their systems for the same shoe!!! I know this because I looked at scanned receipts for each store for the same CDP and the number is THE SAME!!!

Again, go into Foot Action, have them look up the Sku, when they do it searchs their whole system of stores so if your size is available it will come up and you can order it and it will be sent to your door for $2 more...
yea ima go to FA tomorrow and see whats up. Dude looked confused when i told him this, must of been new or something. He was asking me all thesekinds of questions about how i obtained the SKU.
roll.gif

i was FA yesterday. black/red pips are $49.99. black/purple pips are still $90. i was hoping they were going to be marked down to $50 like the black/red, butthey weren't.

Originally Posted by YoungSleezy

How much are the blk/blue penny 2 at footloker?
Did they gone down with the Pippens?

Blk\Blue Penny 2s are $69.99 at Footaction

Originally Posted by phenomkickz

Do any kno what happen to the all jordan cdp thread for 100$

some dude named 410fresh or something like that was able to get $100 cdps for 11/12 packs and a bunch of good ones so ok he hooks ppl up yea it coul'vedgot it locked but didnt but then SpaceJamz happened he told ppl he could sell em to ppl for $125 and then everyone started to pm him & bug him asking for2-3 pairs of Spacejamz nd now its closed not locked closed somebody tried to start it again but it got locked but im still on the hunt some stores i kno havethem just not in my size.

@ Pempbroke Lakes Mall FA had these for $70

Originally Posted by metalmaned

Originally Posted by kickzrock

Also for people looking for Foot Locker/Foot Action SKU's, you can use the UPC on the tongue as well. Example - 0884751575747. That's the only two ways to pull something up in the system.

Not on the countdown pack because there is 2 shoes in the pack the number is different!!! You can only look the CDP's up with the company Sku not the style number...

Yeah that is true. CDP's are the exception.

can anyone get a 9 or 9.5 in black/red pippens.
Here in nyc, we won't find anymore of those. black/royal penny 2s or CDPs (good sizes atleast).

No problem. Looks like you guys wiped them out. I'll post updates when I get them for the site.

There are places around here that have Army Foams sitting for Retail. Let me know what sizes you would be looking for.

Back
Top Bottom