OFFICIAL August 2009 Store/Website Reports: NEWBIES READ DIRECTIONS..VOL. why are we so amazing....

anything in LA?
nerd.gif

Went to Footaction today. The 5/18 CDP is now up to $110 and the gold flights and pippens are both $60. Guess they saw a surge in sales and are tryna make alittle more off the sneakerheads, lol.

Nordstrom rack update again.. Only lebron soldiers Size 11.5-12 No other nikes this week =\ but wow i gota check marhsalls now..

lacelocked.com has the 11/12 pack for 365+ shipping... scattered sizes...

Originally Posted by grey goose

Went to Footaction today. The 5/18 CDP is now up to $110 and the gold flights and pippens are both $60. Guess they saw a surge in sales and are tryna make a little more off the sneakerheads, lol.

yea, thats true. Still copped a pair of flightpostes, still not bad for $60. Worked out well for me though, since i got the red MVPuppets shirt and Puppet 4rings for $10...

Angel

Originally Posted by bigsupa

Wrong Thread Madison

how so.. i said im giving a heads up.. im not making money clearly.. so its wrong.. ? whatever !*+@ it.. scratch hooking people up because he said so..

Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by funkdoctor73

Originally Posted by grey goose

Went to Footaction today. The 5/18 CDP is now up to $110 and the gold flights and pippens are both $60. Guess they saw a surge in sales and are tryna make a little more off the sneakerheads, lol.

yea, thats true. Still copped a pair of flightpostes, still not bad for $60. Worked out well for me though, since i got the red MVPuppets shirt and Puppet 4 rings for $10...

Angel
Typo? $10?
yea, $10...i should explain though. I got the 4 rings off NDC with a $25 giftcard i got for free from mycokerewards program, then got a $20 rewardcoupon from Finishline for their Players club, so $10 for both shirts. I had the reward sitting in my car about to expire and the mall i went to had footactionand finishline. After i placed the order i headed over to finishline and saw it and bought it.

Angel

I know retail so take that into consideration, just a lil...

Dont know if thats the real price he got the 1/2 cents for or not but that price tag does match up to mens shoes.

Price could have been switched or put on by anyone, so you could see them at Marshalls for $79.99, 59.99 etc possibly if they got them.

Receipt proves nothing because the numbers will match but regardless doesnt prove anything.
On a marshalls receipt it would never say a description of an item, itll say "mens" "toddler" "young ladies" etc

If you dont agree with everything I just said or doesnt make sense to you, you obviously dont know retail, and thats just a lil bit about it.

If true, congrats on the steal.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

BIGBOI80 wrote:
whitout getting into too much detail about who I am and what I do I can say that there is a high likelyhood that the 1/2 cents would be at marshalls. Looking at the retail I can tell it was probably part of a hash buy. For those not in the know a hash buy is when the vendor puts together all of their odds and ends presents them to a retail chain and says take it or leave it. In most cases they take it. the wholesale price is crazy cheap (because its odds and ends) and in turn the retail chain passes the savings on to the consumers. In most cases the retail chains do not have "sneakerheads" working for them so they have no idea what a 1/2 cent is or how much its worth. So they just go along with the program and ship it out. Again without going into too much detail I would tell you to keep your eyes open in your local marshalls because they might have some more $29.99 specials
wink.gif

Peace

Anywho...
Damn, how you dismiss dude post like that
laugh.gif

Pippens are DEF $49 @ FA...f they give u smack bout no phone orders call...800-991-6685 from the store and tell them you want the store policy to that particular store...

I had the wife call a couple of FAs here in the Chi and they were sold out.

Da R Entertainment wrote:
Pippens are DEF $49 @ FA...f they give u smack bout no phone orders call...800-991-6685 from the store and tell them you want the store policy to that particular store...

um, i went today and they still could order them in their system. Have them locate a pair with the SKU and send them to your house. If all elsefails, contact me and I'll get you a pair

Angel

um, i went today and they still could order them in their system. Have them locate a pair with the SKU and send them to your house. If all else fails, contact me and I'll get you a pair

Angel

Their still retail at local foot action
frown.gif

um, i went today and they still could order them in their system. Have them locate a pair with the SKU and send them to your house. If all else fails, contact me and I'll get you a pair

Angel

I had her call a few more stores and got lucky and found a store that is holding me a pair until 630. She said the price was $59.99. It's ahelluva deal if you ask me
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by phillyfinest23

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

Went to my Marshalls but no luck with the 1/2 cents and than hit up Ross and found 3 pairs of these 2 were $27.99 and the 3rd was $32.99, I asked why lady said cause its a diff. vendor I was like, they are the same exact shoe, but I was like whatever and copped
: where at?

Reading is fundamental.
wink.gif

i just came from footaction, they didn't even have blk/red pippens or blk/blue penny's.

they had other colorway's but the pippens were $100 and the penny's were $110
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom