OFFICIAL August 2009 Store/Website Reports: NEWBIES READ DIRECTIONS..VOL. why are we so amazing....

I just got back from deer park. They had summit lake hornet 6s on the back wall, 3 size 9s. 2 out of the 3 were marked down to 74.97. There also doing anadditional 20% off on the back wall so you would be looken at around 60$ for them. I hope this helps any size 9 people
smile.gif

No 1/2 cents at Marshall's in houston (59/gessner), but had a bunch of adidas commanders and huarache 08's in enormous sizes like 17+. also had onepair of black/grey Air Raid's but i passed. Ross re-stocked on the black/black ZF96 and Adidas TS Lightnings (assorted Gilbert Arenas colorways).haven't seen much heat in a while

Foot Action Outlet in Cary put out a BUNCH of stuff. AJF3's in 3 colorways, Pippens, 89 flights, gold flightposites and a bunch of other stuff. They raisedtheir prices on stuff though... Anything that was normal prices $110 and up is $79 now and used to be $39

Does any body know if there is anything in myrtle beach at all tomorrow is my last day and ima do some shopping if its raining

Just ordered my gold FP1's at Footaction, they went up $10 so they are $59.99 as of 8/14/09. Still not a bad price, so I had to pull the trigger...

i keep missing out on those black AF Maxes each time they re-re-re-retro.

if anyone comes across a 12 in those, hook it up so i can throw it down someone's throat like barkley.

thanks.

That SB bag is gonna be hard to locate..I will post a SKU in the morning..I know last summer we raided Flemington and a couple of other outlets for$29.99...you guys can call NikeFind and search...and if the olive one is around PM me...
wink.gif

Originally Posted by bigsupa

That SB bag is gonna be hard to locate..I will post a SKU in the morning..I know last summer we raided Flemington and a couple of other outlets for $29.99...you guys can call NikeFind and search...and if the olive one is around PM me...
wink.gif

Word? Damn. I need a new backpack for school. I've been using the last one for seven years and its starting to rip at the bottom.

DONT get the SB bag, the pull tabs are flimsy and will come off.. my olive bag was a victim or pulltab cheapiosity...

Supa if you want it im me, lol

So question... Did everyone get their packs they sent 410Fresh money for? I'm kinda curious cause it seemed a bit shady...

seattle premium didn't really have anything much. Kobe ankle insurance tees, white/black yellow/black..
Jordan 2k9 in both the white and black colorways for $99.99 FSR and uhh the black/ dark army 6 rings FSR for $129.99 I think

Ross Update......

Ross AZ @ (Tatum &101)
Tailwind 92 size 11 $34.99
336611-141.jpg

Ross @ Northern 91st ave had
Penny III Kid's size 6 $16.99
304845-002.jpg

I just ordered The Pippen 1's from Footaction at $59.99.
I decided to order them in a mens size 10 because the total max uptempos were too big for me in a mens size 10.5 so do you all think that was a smart decisionfor me to make?
I am just asking for opinions.

Also, i need the gold flightposites in a mens size 10.5 if anyone can help me out. Footaction does not have them in their system at all period from what i wastold.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by Lazy B

nerd.gif

1001-79263.jpg

anywhere?
i have the green one if anyone needs it. i never got around to using it.

Da Future Nike Rep wrote:
I just ordered The Pippen 1's from Footaction at $59.99.
I decided to order them in a mens size 10 because the total max uptempos were too big for me in a mens size 10.5 so do you all think that was a smart decisionfor me to make?
I am just asking for opinions.

Also, i need the gold flightposites in a mens size 10.5 if anyone can help me out. Footaction does not have them in their system at all period from what i wastold.

- the sz.10 should be fine. im a true 9.5 but wear a 9 in pippens and uptempos. They run the same to me IMO. hope that helps.

BigTy23,
Yes i do have the sku #, its the same one that was posted here.
The manager said that she couldnt locate my size in the system.
I need those gold flightposites in a mens size 10.5 too.

Back
Top Bottom