OFFICIAL August 2009 Store/Website Reports: NEWBIES READ DIRECTIONS..VOL. why are we so amazing....

I had someone try to find them in the midwest for me and as far as the gold flightposites go i am having no type of luck at all.. i wish i would have knownsooner. I am trying my best to get the gold flights in mens size 10.5

I ordered my gold Flightposites on Wednesday at around 2:30 and got them on Friday. Great condition, looked like they hadn't been tried on or anything, andno greasy paper.

Did they raise the prices because they saw there was a demand or what?

Originally Posted by SleepyBlueDemon

I ordered my gold Flightposites on Wednesday at around 2:30 and got them on Friday. Great condition, looked like they hadn't been tried on or anything, and no greasy paper.

Did they raise the prices because they saw there was a demand or what?
hmmm

Eastbay 50% off through bings order was cancelled by eastbay, returned the money to my cc.

Cashback shows that its still pending on my bing account though.

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

Good looks on the info on the NB's....wanted a pair of the blk/purp

You are welcome. I wanted that pair too and for $36.76...even better.

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

Eastbay 50% off through bings order was cancelled by eastbay, returned the money to my cc.

What'd you order?

Anybody else have this problem?

nerd.gif

Sawgrass Outlet in Sunrise, FL

Nike SB backpack in Olive-All backpacks were 20% off and I only saw one. It was all the way in part of the front display of the store towards the men'ssection on some boxes. You can easily see it through the glass from the outside of the store. I am not sure of the price. I could not find one on it. Ifound the plastic tie it should be on, but there was nothing on it.
nike_sb_backpack_001.jpg

They also had a bag that looked identical to the SB backpack that was a purplish color that was not an SB bag. MSRP was $90.00 and they had it for $60.00 plus20% off. I can't find a pick of it online. They had two full racks of these.

Originally Posted by Kickaddicted

What'd you order?

Anybody else have this problem?

nerd.gif

damn i was bout 2 order some cleats

any outlets with black baseball spikes?

to anybody who ordered pips of flights from FA stores and received them already, who do they use to ship out?

What'd you order?

5 pairs of jeans, 2 shirts 2 hoodies and sandals for a friend.

I dont see a reason why they should cancel my order, maybe cuz the shipping address doesnt match my cc billing address.

In that case, I didnt get an email saying that or them letting me know my order was cancelled.

What'd you order?
5 pairs of jeans, 2 shirts 2 hoodies and sandals for a friend.

I dont see a reason why they should cancel my order, maybe cuz the shipping address doesnt match my cc billing address.

In that case, I didnt get an email saying that or them letting me know my order was cancelled.
I would give them a call to see what happened. They sometimes have call to confirm large orders that have different shipping and billingaddresses...although sometimes they never call and expect you to call.

Perryville MD outlet had about 5 size 10's in the low tops dunks that supposedly caused eddie van halen to sue Nike because they used the pattern hecopyrighted for his guitars...They were on hash wall...they wanted 69.99 for them or I would have grabbed a pair or two...clueless employees & managers asusual so be aware when you call you may have to hold their hand and be patient...
roll.gif

^^ yeah that's what i want to know, where do you get the sku's? does anyone have the blk/red pippen sku?

i went to fa yesterday to try and order the pip's, i gave dude the product number but he couldn't find them,

he said he needed the store catalog which he didn't have

Back
Top Bottom