OFFICIAL August 2009 Store/Website Reports: NEWBIES READ DIRECTIONS..VOL. why are we so amazing....

Originally Posted by nyrican23

So I finally found the Gold Flightposites in my size at Footlocker but they are still retail. I tried explaining to the manager they should be discounted but he wouldn't scan them for me to check the price.
mad.gif

Could be worse, i called one store asking about their Jordan Package inventory, like what they had for sale and he said it was "CONFIDENTIAL"....

Angel

these people at FTL and FA really think its that important
smh.gif

if they were smart, they would want to make a sale.

"confidential"???
I thought stores were in the business to "sell"??
If I'm wrong please correct me..lol

Originally Posted by Funkman

"confidential"???
They just lazy and want you to make the drive out (which you probably wont) so then they wouldnt have to do anything.

I hate calling FTL. They give me crappy attitude. FA is alot better for some reason though. Staff is lot more chill.

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

"confidential"???
They just lazy and want you to make the drive out (which you probably wont) so then they wouldnt have to do anything.

I hate calling FTL. They give me crappy attitude. FA is alot better for some reason though. Staff is lot more chill.

through my experience, Footlocker employees hate their job and hate customers as well.I'm shocked when i walk in and they even say "hello"..backto the store at hand..

Footaction has the white/white/blue (mostly white) penny IIs for $99.99

Angel

Hey hey hey...I love my ref shirt...oh but wait I am an ACTUAL Referee not a footlocker employee...and when I get mad I give out more T's than a goodwillshop...

Ok back to the updates...expect a south FL update soon..I got ppl out there this week.

So I finally found the Gold Flightposites in my size at Footlocker but they are still retail. I tried explaining to the manager they should be discounted but he wouldn't scan them for me to check the price.
mad.gif
you should said youll take them, if they aint the price you want just walk out....
grin.gif
majority of emps are stupid and the managers are evenworse, i remeber when certain CDPs went on sale, i asked them to scan to double check price, they would give a whole speach about how footlocker isnt dumb,blah blah...... just scan the box %#+%!

Originally Posted by air max 87

mad.gif
you should said youll take them, if they aint the price you want just walk out....
grin.gif
majority of emps are stupid and the managers are even worse, i remeber when certain CDPs went on sale, i asked them to scan to double check price, they would give a whole speach about how footlocker isnt dumb, blah blah...... just scan the box %#+%!
man, i feel like i have to pay them to scan stuff all the time...I really hate going into Footlockers. Anyways, someone posted the Air Jordan XX3white/black/red(BULLS) colorway was at an outlet. they were $59.99

Angel

Originally Posted by nikemansince82

Been while due to work, but made a pitstop at the South Chicago Outlet earlier today. Didn't check prices, but these are mostly FSR. Lots of good Nike Sportswear, Team Jordan, women's shoes, kids, etc.

8/15 pack was $179.99, FSR

LOW 2.5 was marked down to $59.97

Marked to $109.97 I beleive

LS Ol School II was only $41.97

Jordan 1 High $79.99

LS 6 Rings, like 25 pair FSR though, only $69.99

AJF 6 marked down to like $94.99

Same as above price I beleive

$129.99

LS AJF6 only $79.97

LS XV, $57.99

AJF9, $129.99

AF1 Premium, nice, only $79.99

AF1 Premium Huarache, $79.99

AF1

Had 2 colors of LBJ V, believe marked down to $59.97 or something similar, other color was white/crimson/black

Mowabb QS, $69.99??

AM90 $69.99

AM90 $69.99

Pegasus 89

Pegasus 83

Blazer $49.99 FSR

Blazer FSR $49.99

Air Max 95 FSR $79.99

talked to store Manager and he said these styles hitting Saturday:

Enjoy!!

Forgot a few from yesterday, see below:

AF1 Supreme "Sheed", Retail $275.00, marked down to $129.99

LeBron VI "Chalk" marked down to $94.99

LeBron VI Wht/Red, Marked down to $79.97

Believe they had full size runs in everything although Sheed is on display only.

Cabezon Update:

Jordan VIII (wmns) ice blue/silver/orange glaze, various sizes $49.99
Jordan Trunner Q4 wht/red/blk (mars) FSR $69.99
Nike Powermax TB wht/varisty royal larger sizes only 13+ $41.99
Air Force Max wht/blk/grey NFSR $44.97
Kobe III youth sizes only grey/baby blue FSR $39.99
NIke Lunar Trainer, Red/Wht NFSR $69.99, wht/yellow/red $59.97
Witness T-shirt (blk/wht font) S-XXL $14.99
Ankle Insurance T-shirts - wht, blk, and yellow colors, various sizes $14.99

Lake Elsinore Update:

Kobe III all blk - about 4-5 pairs left on hash wall sizes 7.5 to 8.5 only, $59.99
Zoom Flight Premiums Wht/Orange/Navy Blue FSR $79.99
smh.gif

were those chalks marked down in the aisle or on the back wall??

smh.gif
at my local footlocker with the 8/15 pack on displayfor retail

Originally Posted by xblker47

were those chalks marked down in the aisle or on the back wall??

smh.gif
at my local footlocker with the 8/15 pack on display for retail
Chalks were in the aisle at South Chicago. Might have been $99, not $94.99.

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

"confidential"???

QFT

i feel sorry for ya'll with the FL FA problems. The employees and managers show love in MD and DC.

Angel, I did a check on damn near every relevant jordan 23 thru bullpen and nikefind a couple days before you made the post about the chicago 23s...It came upempty (I checked grey stealth, chicagos, unc, motorsport, old love)

Same day checked the silver lux 97s (69.99) that had been posted in a previous month and all you may find is sizes such as 8 at myrtle beach (they said thatwas their most stolen shoe ever). Some outlets showed up as having them in florida but they couldn't locate any sizes except 8, 8.5. Myrtle beach hassome other 97s (I wanna say silver and red) for 79.99 and some other 95s like lavas for either 69.99. I want to say ask for Shawn if you call there, he knowswhat he's talking about and he's willing to really look for a shoe for you and he'll tell you whats on the floor if you start throwing out stylesat him.

blk/grey/white 95s 9 10 11 showed up between the north chicago and south chicago outlets, their system showed as having the shoe but that was another shoethat simply couldn't be located by the staff. Those were 59.99 in the system so if you find those anywhere for more you can use the south chi outlet toprice match.

I may have a tanger and deer park outlet on deck over the weekend cus I'm in town.

I had one Footlocker employee tell me I couldn't return the DMP I Pack because of their "Final Sale" Policy, which they didn't tell me aboutand it says nothing about on the receipt. So I called another store that said there was no such policy and emailed customer service where I was told there wasno policy. Then went to return them at the other Footlocker and they said take it back to the other mall, where the guy gave me a bunch of crap, still claimingthat there was a policy. I hate buying from that footlocker, but they had the DMP Pack and the Champs didn't

Originally Posted by purpleTc

I should have a sawgrass mills, fl update tomorrow.

lookin forward to even tho they dont get much good
lol Jordan 2009s Size 18 for $35
Ross @ Oakwood id be damned if they had any lower than 13

Originally Posted by funkdoctor73

Originally Posted by air max 87

mad.gif
grin.gif
majority of emps are stupid and the managers are even worse, i remeber when certain CDPs went on sale, i asked them to scan to double check price, they would give a whole speach about how footlocker isnt dumb, blah blah...... just scan the box %#+%!
man, i feel like i have to pay them to scan stuff all the time...I really hate going into Footlockers. Anyways, someone posted the Air Jordan XX3 white/black/red(BULLS) colorway was at an outlet. they were $59.99

Angel
Hey Angel, which outlet had the jordan xx3 for $59.99?

Please PM me so resellers don't see it if you wanna help me out...I just want 1 pair. Thanks!

^ he lives in WI. I'm gonna go out on a hunch and say johnson creek. since they're always getting good stuff. i may be wrong though.

Back
Top Bottom