Official AUGUST 2010 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - 20% off NDC Clearance til 8/23

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk Sr

Originally Posted by rocman23

nike clearance store in Memphis has black flightposite 2's for 59.99. They have a pretty good size run
johnson creek has em for $45 not sure on sizes tho
only size 11 12 left now.

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk Sr

Originally Posted by rocman23

nike clearance store in Memphis has black flightposite 2's for 59.99. They have a pretty good size run
johnson creek has em for $45 not sure on sizes tho
only size 11 12 left now.

went to my local ross today and saw one size 12 of nike air max goadome in all black for 49.99. decided to pass. you guys think that was a good price?

also there was a pair of wade 4 in all white for 24.99 size 11.5

stockton, california by the way

went to my local ross today and saw one size 12 of nike air max goadome in all black for 49.99. decided to pass. you guys think that was a good price?

also there was a pair of wade 4 in all white for 24.99 size 11.5

stockton, california by the way

Prime Outlets - Jeffersonville, OH - (740) 948-9244

finally had some stuff that is worth posting...

Jordan retro 2 anniversary - $100
Jordan retro 6 lakers - $110
Jordan retro 1 phat premier - red and blue coloways - forget prices but reds were in the $50 range and blues $70 range
Kobe 5 - del sol - $100
Pennny 3 - white/royal - $80
Penny 2 - all black - $110
Flightposite 2 - black/zinc - $100
Uptempo - Neon - $60 - Red - $70 - Silver - $80
Jordan cover 3 - white and black colorways - $70
Dunk High SB - (305050-063) - grey/red/royal - $52
Lebron 7 - white/navy - $110 (b-grade but all pairs looked good) 5-6 pairs on hash, red laces included, size 9 only

*All shoes listed above seemed to be fsr except lebrons

They had the normal fusion/alphas/nike bball stuff that has been posted lately at the same prices but didnt pay much attention to that junk

Also saw the sheed wallace tshirt 'reign of the tech' that ppl were talkin bout a while back on the clearance rack - grey and yellow (not sure of sizes) - $13

Prime Outlets - Jeffersonville, OH - (740) 948-9244

finally had some stuff that is worth posting...

Jordan retro 2 anniversary - $100
Jordan retro 6 lakers - $110
Jordan retro 1 phat premier - red and blue coloways - forget prices but reds were in the $50 range and blues $70 range
Kobe 5 - del sol - $100
Pennny 3 - white/royal - $80
Penny 2 - all black - $110
Flightposite 2 - black/zinc - $100
Uptempo - Neon - $60 - Red - $70 - Silver - $80
Jordan cover 3 - white and black colorways - $70
Dunk High SB - (305050-063) - grey/red/royal - $52
Lebron 7 - white/navy - $110 (b-grade but all pairs looked good) 5-6 pairs on hash, red laces included, size 9 only

*All shoes listed above seemed to be fsr except lebrons

They had the normal fusion/alphas/nike bball stuff that has been posted lately at the same prices but didnt pay much attention to that junk

Also saw the sheed wallace tshirt 'reign of the tech' that ppl were talkin bout a while back on the clearance rack - grey and yellow (not sure of sizes) - $13

My local ross had white/red hyperdunks in size 12 only for $35. i wonder if FSR's hit ross and i just missed it?

My local ross had white/red hyperdunks in size 12 only for $35. i wonder if FSR's hit ross and i just missed it?

Originally Posted by SHAIKHNBAKE10

Hey,
Im pretty sure they wernt full size runs, however they have them everywhere here in Miami atm, 11,12 ans 13s, $35.

Hey,
Im pretty sure they wernt full size runs, however they have them everywhere here in Miami atm, 11,12 ans 13s, $35.

i wish i could find a sz 12 at my locals, only have found huge sizes like 15s and 17s in various colors

its not unusual for ross to get size runs, ive seen it plenty of times, just usually not in anything decent.  last time i saw it here was the pinstripe am1s several months back

i wish i could find a sz 12 at my locals, only have found huge sizes like 15s and 17s in various colors

its not unusual for ross to get size runs, ive seen it plenty of times, just usually not in anything decent.  last time i saw it here was the pinstripe am1s several months back

Lebanon TN outlet had black flightposite II for 59 and scattered sizes of packman SC trainer 2010

Lebanon TN outlet had black flightposite II for 59 and scattered sizes of packman SC trainer 2010

tempe, az nike outlet (az mills), scattered szs from 9.5-12 (largest sz), 1/2 bin but no 'no backstock' tabs on the price.

tempe, az nike outlet (az mills), scattered szs from 9.5-12 (largest sz), 1/2 bin but no 'no backstock' tabs on the price.

Originally Posted by joekamel

All the anniversary IIs at Ntown Outlet in Aurora, IL are gone.

i think NDC has them for 99.99 as well, didnt check sizes but its worth a shot for those looking

Originally Posted by joekamel

All the anniversary IIs at Ntown Outlet in Aurora, IL are gone.

i think NDC has them for 99.99 as well, didnt check sizes but its worth a shot for those looking

Niagra Falls Outlet in Canada

sorry i didn't look at the prices because i was salty they didn't have anything good.

Jordan 2010 White Red Black
Air Trainer 1 2010 Black White

Hot Waffles Tee - Red, Blue CW

Niagra Falls Outlet in Canada

sorry i didn't look at the prices because i was salty they didn't have anything good.

Jordan 2010 White Red Black
Air Trainer 1 2010 Black White

Hot Waffles Tee - Red, Blue CW

Back
Top Bottom