Official AUGUST 2010 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - 20% off NDC Clearance til 8/23

Originally Posted by anchorblue23

^yeah i can confirm that that the del sol, inline, draft day, and home colorways of the zoom kobe Vs are all 74.99 at niketown san francisco.

i just called again for the second time and was told that the del sol, inline, and homes were all $74.99 but that the draft days were still $99.99...anyone cop the draft days from NTSF?  how much did you pay?

Originally Posted by anchorblue23

^yeah i can confirm that that the del sol, inline, draft day, and home colorways of the zoom kobe Vs are all 74.99 at niketown san francisco.

i just called again for the second time and was told that the del sol, inline, and homes were all $74.99 but that the draft days were still $99.99...anyone cop the draft days from NTSF?  how much did you pay?

Originally Posted by Agent0024

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

I'm pretty pissed at the Johnson Creek Nike outlet... I ordered my Uptempo 97's, got them today, fast shipping.. BUT, not in original box and wasn't double boxed, it was TORN UP and all taped up, etc.. Shoes inside were good except the right shoe on the corner/toe the sole was apart, no glue, little corner.. Overall, I am unhappy, since when do they ship it in a damn shoe box all taped up?! I have done TONS of orders and it was always double boxed, and well in it's original boxing too...

blah

i remember when they use to not double box at all. they would unfold the shoe box and turn it inside out and send um like that. anybody else remember when they use to do that? lol

I still get orders like that on occasion, Blaccout Griffeys were the latest... AF1 box turned inside out and no double-box.... $47 shipped though so
ohwell.gif

Same here but for $47 deff cant complain

Originally Posted by Agent0024

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

I'm pretty pissed at the Johnson Creek Nike outlet... I ordered my Uptempo 97's, got them today, fast shipping.. BUT, not in original box and wasn't double boxed, it was TORN UP and all taped up, etc.. Shoes inside were good except the right shoe on the corner/toe the sole was apart, no glue, little corner.. Overall, I am unhappy, since when do they ship it in a damn shoe box all taped up?! I have done TONS of orders and it was always double boxed, and well in it's original boxing too...

blah

i remember when they use to not double box at all. they would unfold the shoe box and turn it inside out and send um like that. anybody else remember when they use to do that? lol

I still get orders like that on occasion, Blaccout Griffeys were the latest... AF1 box turned inside out and no double-box.... $47 shipped though so
ohwell.gif

Same here but for $47 deff cant complain

Looks like FTL has marked down LeBron VIIs to $109. With the $30 off coupon, it makes for a hell of a deal IMO. Was able to score the Christmas Day pair for $85 after tax. Not bad for a shoe with a $180 box price.

Coupon below

igjmmr.png

Looks like FTL has marked down LeBron VIIs to $109. With the $30 off coupon, it makes for a hell of a deal IMO. Was able to score the Christmas Day pair for $85 after tax. Not bad for a shoe with a $180 box price.

Coupon below

igjmmr.png

Back
Top Bottom