***OFFICIAL AUGUST PICK-UP POST*** NO PIC QUOTING, SO LONG SWEET SUMMER

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ My favorite colorway. GITD swoosh 

nthat.gif

Doubled up on NB x UA 1700s for a good *** price, and Thanks to my Burn Rubber and 24KTs fam for the Sauconys 
pimp.gif

Also got blessed my Pimp C's estate, even tho i dont smoke im a big fan

Last edited:
Damn nice brons^

Just a couple air maxes and a pair of kobes... flyknits for the lady

Last edited:
I still want the '94 1's. How much you scoop them up for?
@fresh knick how much did you get the 8's for?

Repped K23J

Ice Creams were so sick, wish they'd retro them

Can't believe it's been 9 years, I remember when UPS showed up at my college with the 3 original diamond and dollar colorways

Last edited:
View media item 531628
Just got these bad boys in this morning after scouring the internet for months for them. Li-Ning Way of Wade Warriors, size 11, completely DS right down to the dustbag which is really well made if you ask me. You would think that after winning his 3rd championship, it would be easier to find these things but apparently, that's not the case. Finding them in anything other than a size 8.5 or 9 was damn near impossible. Fortunately for me, I found a pair in a size 11.

View media item 531626
Any pictures of these sneakers in my opinion really don't do them any justice. Up close, these sneakers are beyond amazing. The quality of these sneakers is really top notch. Everything from the designs on the sole even down to the dust bag just screams quality. You can't find quality sneakers like this in Payless, these Way of Wades are no joke. In my opinion, they rival anything Nike can put out in terms of quality as well as looks. I know that it was very easy to rag on these when they were first announced but you really shouldn't pass judgment on these unless you see them up close and actually try them on. When laced up, these really look awesome.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom