Official August WDYWT...NO PIC QUOTING...vol. Summer Breeze

tumblr_lpq37kRm0K1qbfp69o1_500.png

Adidas MEGA Soft Cell RH. These are one of Adidas’s newer styles from their Spring/Summer 2011 line.
28s7fpe.png

Originally Posted by T21D

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Hump day
These "work" for you unlaced or need to be tight and firm?  Toebox is the only thing that kinda looks off to me in pics, but probably better on feet.  Would you concur? Mine should be here later today.  Like the socks.  Any thoughts on the US Open courtballistecs?
Rich, fit is on point and I think you'll like it. As far as the USO cb3.3s,
pimp.gif

Heading out to Flushing Meadows in 2 weeks for the tourney. Crossing fingers that Nike pimpout Rafa's shoe and sell an exclusive like they did last year. Great shoe and hard as nails to destroy when playing in them.   
Chyeah! 

Have pics of the USO exclusives surfaced yet?  I haven't seen anything yet.

Gonna try this photobucket thing.  Hopefully it works
moz-screenshot-1.png
moz-screenshot-2.png
Perhaps you can try going with a higher resolution?  Ronny-Safari

Originally Posted by SinnerP

These "work" for you unlaced or need to be tight and firm?  Toebox is the only thing that kinda looks off to me in pics, but probably better on feet.  Would you concur? Mine should be here later today.  Like the socks.  Any thoughts on the US Open courtballistecs?
Rich, fit is on point and I think you'll like it. As far as the USO cb3.3s,
pimp.gif

Heading out to Flushing Meadows in 2 weeks for the tourney. Crossing fingers that Nike pimpout Rafa's shoe and sell an exclusive like they did last year. Great shoe and hard as nails to destroy when playing in them.   
Chyeah! 

Have pics of the USO exclusives surfaced yet?  I haven't seen anything yet.
I am sure one of you two will let me know when in fact they do surface
wink.gif

Have a great time out there Fred!  I think I like the GR USO CW the best out of all of this years given it has the Bull Logo and the outsole pattern seems to be "checked" a la Johnny Mac.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

photobucket sucks, flickr>better, wish we had a direct link to it from NT like PB tho.
Is it? How come?  Pros vs Cons?

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

photobucket sucks, flickr>better, wish we had a direct link to it from NT like PB tho.
Is it? How come?  Pros vs Cons?

Flickr presents the photos with better quality/color, along with information on the type of camera you are using along with settings. Both have a $25/year fee for unlimited use. Flickr has groups, friends, and a great way to network with other photographers. If not mistaken photobucket gives you more space to store pictures than Flickr. I guess it all depends on your use/needs. I recently signed up for Flickr and realized that I should have paid for an unlimited account with them a long time ago. Anyone else feel free to comment if yall agree/disagree.

flickr won't store gif's tho...so PB wins that one.

i've been using flickr more for storage and misc use now....i'm gonna keep both Flickr & PB for another year since it's already paid for. but once that's done....i'm sticking with the free accounts.

as for strictly photography tho, i'm about to move everything over to 500px(favoring this one) or smugmug. Flickr still doesn't get the job done as far as viewing photos as they're meant to be seen...you gotta click through a lot to get the full effect of some of the great photos on there.

Dope fits everybody! Someone has got to make that second pic of proto's up there a "U Mad" pic
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom