Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Need help guys. I know that 90% of jerseys on eBay are fake but does that include Rev 30 Swingmans too? Forgive me for sounding naive but I need a legit check on this Ricky Rubio Swingman on eBay.

507208783_tp.jpg
507208873_tp.jpg
507208909_tp.jpg
507208827_tp.jpg

The answer is probably obvious but this honestly could fool me. What's the verdict?

530053277_tp.jpg
530053626_tp.jpg
530053469_tp.jpg
530053364_tp.jpg

Here's another one that I'd like to know is legit. The name of this seller is Jester Mace. Are these blank swingmans legit?

Rubio is 10000% FAKE!

the blank is LEGIT, JesterMace is a very good and legit seller.

Originally Posted by eyanks

@ Mr. Jordan, Penny Magic jerseys are easy to find, you should find it within a week or two at the latest. They go for more if they have the Gold logo. I've seen them sell from $70-$120, without the gold logo you should be able to find one for under $100.

and crazy Mourning jersey! Really rare, I didn't even know they made the purple Mourning, thought they only had a Larry Johnson.
I haven't seen it either.

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

I don't understand how there's so many All Star Kobe jerseys being posted here in a 40, I called M&N twice during the Black Friday sale and they said they didn't have any. Worst customer service of all time

maybe they were all bought before you tried to order?
It's possible but I doubt it, this is Mitchell and Ness. The worst customer service in retail. I saw a few people posting saying they placed an order after Saturday morning. Oh well, I'm tight. I've been wanting this jersey for years
they probably called and bought them from the store on Chestnut St.
and yes M&N has terrible customer service; arrogant as hell but I buy from the store where the peeps are all pretty cool

Rubio is 10000% FAKE!

Thanks Zyzz. I just bought a Jamal Crawford jersey from the guy shortly after I saw his Blank Timberwolve Swingman auction. This guy has a bunch of Swingmans for sale at nearly half price. I was wondering whether or not this guy was legit.

Originally Posted by x016x

Rubio is 10000% FAKE!

Thanks Zyzz. I just bought a Jamal Crawford jersey from the guy shortly after I saw his Blank Timberwolve Swingman auction. This guy has a bunch of Swingmans for sale at nearly half price. I was wondering whether or not this guy was legit.
yea hes got awesome prices, too bad im not into swingman or i would buy quite a few. he also has players you normally wouldnt be able to find so easily aside from the team store.

I love reading this thread... kinda forgot about it, had a million pages to catch up on.  My contribution:

swift_jerseys.jpg

None of those are new, but it's a new photo.  Can't remember if I posted them here before or not.  Suns, Nets, and black & blue Grizz are game-worn.  White Grizz is my prized possession... signed in person.

I need to exchange my M&N i got from the black friday sale and I still cannot get a hold of somebody who works there. They dont respond to emails and their voicemail is full

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

I need to exchange my M&N i got from the black friday sale and I still cannot get a hold of somebody who works there. They dont respond to emails and their voicemail is full
yeah they suck and will probably tell you all sales final depending on who you talk to 

I'm after a legit check please, I suspect it's fake considering the seller says it's only $120. ODP Authentic Jerseys via Facebook:

Now that I look at it again, that 32 looks mad crooked...

Oh and after just checking an authentic on NBA Store, the number font is completely different!

I just answered my own question guys.

My next question, how does this guy have 1000+ friends on Facebook and no one calling him out for selling fakes?!

That facebook source is horrible! Horrible fakes for high prices, you can get legit stuff off ebay for less $$. They get postive feedback because most people don't know anything about jerseys and they're just happy to have one with sewn on letters.

Originally Posted by StillIn729

yeah they suck and will probably tell you all sales final depending on who you talk to 

ohwell.gif

Who'd you email? I sent an email to [email protected] and got a Return Authorization number from Andrew twenty minutes later. 
[email protected] is his personal account with M&N, can try that too.

my small contribution to this nba jersey thread...

still a big fan of gilbert arenas, he was one of the best players in the league before his knee injury. damn you gerald wallace smh

15wb4ly.jpg

my jrue jersey came in this week
Kn6gG.jpg

R3JCP.jpg

my rev30's so far....hopefully i can grab the new blue alt, i'll prolly go swingman for that

8HSZd.jpg

What's the deal with the new Miami black jerseys? Did they go back to the old polyester/shiny material?

Originally Posted by DHD28

i love my sz 40 kobe all-star jersey.

I have a home/away/alt of the #8 Kobe Bryant Nike authentics.
I just could not justify buying it again, if it is slightly different.

Originally Posted by Prada G

Originally Posted by DHD28

i love my sz 40 kobe all-star jersey.

I have a home/away/alt of the #8 Kobe Bryant Nike authentics.
I just could not justify buying it again, if it is slightly different.
who cares; he paid $100 for it not $300
why do people get so hurt over little differences; if M&N wasn't reproducing jerseys you wouldn't have a chance to even own this and it's not like Nike Kobe authentics are easy to find

How long is the licensing agreement between NBA and Adidas?
REV30 jerseys are garbage.

I cannot wait for the Nike NFL jerseys next year.

Back
Top Bottom