Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Originally Posted by Prada G

How long is the licensing agreement between NBA and Adidas?
REV30 jerseys are garbage.

I cannot wait for the Nike NFL jerseys next year.

6 more years.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

my jrue jersey came in this week
Kn6gG.jpg

R3JCP.jpg

my rev30's so far....hopefully i can grab the new blue alt, i'll prolly go swingman for that

8HSZd.jpg

What's the deal with the new Miami black jerseys? Did they go back to the old polyester/shiny material?

that Holiday is dope whered u get it from and how much?

I sent my jersey back from the black friday sale for a different size, they take forever to send out the new size. For over a week that size has been available and now they tell me it just sold out, there's no winning with M&N
edit: then I ask for the jersey that I sent back and he said they sold it, I'm tight right now. How the f you sell someone's jersey and not check if they want it back since they don't have the size you wanted. 

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

I sent my jersey back from the black friday sale for a different size, they take forever to send out the new size. For over a week that size has been available and now they tell me it just sold out, there's no winning with M&N
edit: then I ask for the jersey that I sent back and he said they sold it, I'm tight right now. How the f you sell someone's jersey and not check if they want it back since they don't have the size you wanted. 

they don't care; they think their products hold entitlement 
nobody buys their jerseys unless they put them on sale and when the snapback trend hits the wall then they better be prepared to start caring about their customers 

^ exactly

the guy Andrew just said mad jerseys were just liquidated so I'm assuming they're about to hit TJ Maxx or Marshall's. Mad disappointed in this whole situation though, I've been buying mad M&N and this is how I get treated.

My MJ 1993 NBA ASG jersey and just got this set of 1992 ASG jersey and shorts today. I have to strip the 1992 jersey and send it to EPS to correct the number font.

Originally Posted by ROBPZEE612

Originally Posted by 23legacy45

Can I get a price check please? It's a sz52+4 blank pro-cut from the 03-04 season. Thanks in advance!

$150-$165 imo.
not even close, probably not even half of your suggested price. seriously.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by ROBPZEE612

Originally Posted by 23legacy45

Can I get a price check please? It's a sz52+4 blank pro-cut from the 03-04 season. Thanks in advance!

$150-$165 imo.
not even close, probably not even half of your suggested price. seriously.
Relax man,didn't know they go for that less.

I'm going to Mitchell and Ness this weekend, will they let me swap out a brand new jersey for a different one? Same price and everything, just want a different jersey. I bought it online during black friday and the site doesn't have the jersey I want anymore but they do in the store.

According to their website, they will not let you do that. Since you're going to the store itself, things might be different. Good luck.

Originally Posted by BoutMyMoney333

Anybody know where I can find a white Iverson rookie jersey?
Ebay.  You'll have to get the Mitchell & Ness version since Champion only made the red ones.

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

I'm going to Mitchell and Ness this weekend, will they let me swap out a brand new jersey for a different one? Same price and everything, just want a different jersey. I bought it online during black friday and the site doesn't have the jersey I want anymore but they do in the store.
bring the receipt, maybe you could.

Back
Top Bottom