Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

looking fwd to the M&N new season line of jerseys
Same 
nthat.gif

A buddy of mine claims to have all 3 so-called "Pro-Cut" Nike MJs from 97-98, but when I showed him the pics on here posted a few pages back he says his tags look different.

He then went onto explain that his tags look more like the game worn tags...

He bought them direct from Nike in the late 90s so...

Is it possible some of the game worn tag variety Pro-Cuts were overproduced and made it to retail back then?

Last edited:
A buddy of mine claims to have all 3 so-called "Pro-Cut" Nike MJs from 97-98, but when I showed him the pics on here posted a few pages back he says his tags look different.

He then went onto explain that his tags look more like the game worn tags...

He bought them direct from Nike in the late 90s so...

Is it possible some of the game worn tag variety Pro-Cuts were overproduced and made it to retail back then?
For those MJs the authentics and retail pro cuts were made in El Salvador. Game issue and worn jerseys are made in the USA. There is that strange pro cut that was made in the early 2000s with that era's jocktag and a 97-98 year tag. I think it also has a neck tag that says made in El Salvador but the jocktag says made in the USA but enough people have confirmed that its likely legit. 

I used to love it when A.I. rocked the M&N throwbacks all the time. Wish I could find a photo of him wearing a Bill Russell at a 76rts press conference.
roll.gif

that reminds me of a story about Joseph Forte on the Celtics bench rocking a Magic Johnson jersey lol

Legit check on a Champion Jordan I saw online.

Were any Jordan authentics made in China in the 90s? I know some of the 2000s authentics are not Made in USA.

Last edited:

Legit check on a Champion Jordan I saw online.

Were any Jordan authentics made in China in the 90s? I know some of the 2000s authentics are not Made in USA.
What you posted is a fake Champion Pro-Cut.

(Pro-cuts are supposed to be in the player's size from that specific year.)

I'm posting mine, which I rarely do. Study its shape.

I'm 99% sure all retail authentic Jordan Champion jerseys were made in USA.

Nike took over the Bulls' jersey contract in 1997-98 and started making retail authentics abroad (Salvador, I think Honduras), but not China.

Last edited:
I just got my girl a champion jersey but the jersey smells bad! 

I've soaked it with detergent but it isn't working..

What else can i do?!?!?

I would put it in a bag and stick it in the freezer for about a week. The cold kills bacteria and that's what usually causes odors. If that doesn't do it I would throw it away. Don't keep it.

Back
Top Bottom