Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Dammit @HEADdetective   @Scalabrine a brotha tryna save money before the holidays. Yall making it real hard lol. Is it a +2 length or a +0. Hoping you say +0

Last edited:
Lebron just tore the sleeves on his jersey... I wonder how much this would sell at the auction [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Lebron just tore the sleeves on his jersey... I wonder how much this would sell at the auction [emoji]128514[/emoji]
Yeah I remember either a season or two seasons ago he said he didn't care too much for the sleeved jerseys because it affects his shot technique.

Anyone seen any blank orange Knicks jerseys? I've been looking for like two years and still can't find any. Found some swingmans in the store but **** that.

I remember years ago when the Grizzlies auctioned off Darko's "hulk" jersey.  I would also be curious to see how much this one goes for. 

Cool man. Hopefully you enjoy it. Iverson was my childhood idol so I can't wait to wear it. I would love to get the new authentic when they do come. But I know they may be to expensive for me. Oh well

Same here. Do you know the diff between the blue/red nba logo and the yellow one? On the top left. Saw someone post the yellow logo one a few pages back

So now it's safe to say the sleeved jerseys are adidas' doing and not the League or the team's if LeBron is openly complaining and mutilating the one he's wearing?

So now most people discussing this are convinced Nike will save the day yet I've always been under the impression sleeved jerseys are the future in order to enable maximum space for advertisers.

What gives?!

Back
Top Bottom