Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Last edited:
Ehhh let them dudes cook. They generally have no knowledge of what is or isnt fake. Everybody isnt into jereys like us. Ignorance is bliss ya know.  And they look happy with their fakes why ruin it for em.  Just my 2 cents

Ehhh let them dudes cook. They generally have no knowledge of what is or isnt fake. Everybody isnt into jereys like us. Ignorance is bliss ya know.  And they look happy with their fakes why ruin it for em.  Just my 2 cents

Lol I feel u I guess it just erks me sometimes when u go out and spend ur hard earned on something that u have passion for and u see some1 with the fugazi version haha.

I'm aware I'm asking for a swingman, but could someone point me in the direction of where I can find the Kobe ASG jersey? The only jersey sold out at the NBA Store on Fifth Avenue.

EDIT: Saw @spursnick post a Bucks blank on his IG. Would you mind PMing where you got it from if you don't want resellers like RTR using info for his benefit?

Why not pm him if you want Info from him instead of asking him to pm you info?

Truth, repped and life re evaluated

I agree 100%, but was just saying how I see it all the time. If they're cool with it, I'm good with it.

You can contact the team store and see if they know, but usually that will lead you to nowhere. Usually the team and store use different companies. You can also look at the team staff directory. It's usually posted somewhere online, just do a quick Google search and it should come up. Then I would check to see if there is an email listed for the equipment manager or someone working in that capacity. Shoot them an email and see what they say. I did that for the wizards and was told that they buy their own materials directly and have them sewn locally by somebody. It was disappointing news, but good to know my best option now is EPS.

I agree 100%, but was just saying how I see it all the time. If they're cool with it, I'm good with it.
Wasnt calling you out brotha. No foul on your part. I see a lotta fake jerseys too especially at the mall or large social functions. I usually see it, think to myself  " damn thats a horrible fake" and keep it moving. In my experience it doesnt end well when you tell someone they got a fake on. They generally look at you as if you hatin.

Hell I had a fugazi Joe Namath Jets jersey in high school that was a barber shop special. Couldnt tell me nothing when I wore it tho, I was fresh as **** in  my eyes. But that was before I knew better. 
laugh.gif

You can contact the team store and see if they know, but usually that will lead you to nowhere. Usually the team and store use different companies. You can also look at the team staff directory. It's usually posted somewhere online, just do a quick Google search and it should come up. Then I would check to see if there is an email listed for the equipment manager or someone working in that capacity. Shoot them an email and see what they say. I did that for the wizards and was told that they buy their own materials directly and have them sewn locally by somebody. It was disappointing news, but good to know my best option now is EPS.
thanks bro. repped!

i'm gonna definitely try my best. nothing to loose.

btw, they're selling real mesh authentics in celtics team store or just cheap twill like most of other teams?

Last edited:
^No prob dude. I recently was on meigrays site and was wondering where all the jerseys went. I stumbled across this today...

http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/...en-into-450-nba-game-worn-jerseys-stolen.html

WOW! Can't believe I didn't hear about this earlier...

But, how are they going to be able to resell these jerseys? Unless they can remove the Meigray tagging without making marks on the jersey and somehow convince buyers that they are game worn from another source.

Last edited:
Yeah thats a tonne of jerseys.

All in one swoop or like over a period of time?

Surely if it was done over time they would notice jerseys missing

Back
Top Bottom