Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Went ahead and pulled the trigger on a blue alternate LeBron CAVS jersey with the mesh numbers. Got it for $300 shipped. I'll post pics once it arrives.

Went ahead and pulled the trigger on a blue alternate LeBron CAVS jersey with the mesh numbers. Got it for $300 shipped. I'll post pics once it arrives.
if you are talking about the recent restock, then its not mesh my friend, otherwise it'd be out in seconds. 

if you are talking about the recent restock, then its not mesh my friend, otherwise it'd be out in seconds. 

I contacted the store directly and they sent me these pics:

If they don't end up being mesh, I will return it.

Yeah looking closer they are twill. Oh well. $300 shipped is the best I can find mesh numbers or not. Can't wait to rock it. If I really want to I guess I can get the mesh done through EPS.

Yeah looking closer they are twill. Oh well. $300 shipped is the best I can find mesh numbers or not. Can't wait to rock it. If I really want to I guess I can get the mesh done through EPS.
Yeah stinks...Mesh Cavs but twill numbers...wtf?

One more year of adidas after this, Nike takes over not next year, but the year after. 2017-18 season

poland, but could be worst:D
guys thanks for good words!
jersey is really nice. saw many jerseys but that one is really special.

man that is so funny, I am from Germany and we have the funniest phrases, when it comes to Poland and people owning interesting stuff over there LOL!

Pick ups.
Might have to grab a black derozan when my work brings me back to Toronto, love these black jerseys.

Although if I have one complaint, not feeling the flat grey side panels. Previous jerseys have a shiny silver material.  

Yooooo Reppped!! How/where did you cop these from??

Thinking about selling my Eddie Jones Lakers Home Nike retail authentic size 44. Anyone have an idea how much that would go for?

Back
Top Bottom