Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

Originally Posted by StillIn729

That's what I was told, they were pretty much sold out by the time I picked my two up

true, but not as much as this.. this is ridiculous, that people still buy this crap

Did M&N do something to you? Do you own any Nike retro sneakers that I can't point out every flaw on?

That's what I was told, they were pretty much sold out by the time I picked my two up

true, but not as much as this.. this is ridiculous, that people still buy this crap
There's nothing jersey heads can do other than not purchase it... too many other people will buy it at the price.  
It is very odd how M&N released this... they waited til midday on a Friday to announce it, not tell us how limited it was, and not put it on their website for purchase.  There are people who would want to purchase it but they were at work actually working and they don't even know this jersey exists.  Makes it a prime candidate for lucky re-sellers to snatch up the limited product and resell it at higher prices.  Perhaps this was their intention?  

Originally Posted by eyanks

There's nothing jersey heads can do other than not purchase it... too many other people will buy it at the price.  
It is very odd how M&N released this... they waited til midday on a Friday to announce it, not tell us how limited it was, and not put it on their website for purchase.  There are people who would want to purchase it but they were at work actually working and they don't even know this jersey exists.  Makes it a prime candidate for lucky re-sellers to snatch up the limited product and resell it at higher prices.  Perhaps this was their intention?  
that is all nice, but if you would make this so limited, why can't they at least make sure that the jersey is a correct as possible, without any horrible flaws? it's not that hard.. just look at the pictures and see what doesnt look right.. but those idiots just leave it like that, and even dumber people buy it..

this is a reason why i dont like m&n, cause they screwed up that penny '95 all star jersey too

The jersey is nice, it's not 100% accurate but there's nothing you can do. Buy it and accept the flaws or boycott poorly executed retros.

I agree with you, but they clearly don't care anymore about their product accuracy as long as it sells. I just did a google search of Jordan 96 all star jerseys, and I couldn't find any with the mistake on the #2, even the fakers from China got that right. There are other sports and other companies that do a better job of making their product so I just buy from them. You rarely hear complaints about Majestic MLB jerseys or about early 2000s NBA Nike jerseys, Reebok/Adidas (who owns M&N) are the ones who screw up all the time.

When did they make a 95 Penny, I don't remember that?

A jerseycentral member pointed out the flaw with the 2...smh
sidebysidejordan.jpg

The two is so off that I almost think it was intentional. Their blog made it seem like this wasn't an easy jersey to get the rights to so maybe it couldn't be perfectly done? The three is done perfectly so I don't understand how they could mess up a simple two?

I agree with you, but they clearly don't care anymore about their product accuracy as long as it sells. I just did a google search of Jordan 96 all star jerseys, and I couldn't find any with the mistake on the #2, even the fakers from China got that right. There are other sports and other companies that do a better job of making their product so I just buy from them. You rarely hear complaints about Majestic MLB jerseys or about early 2000s NBA Nike jerseys, Reebok/Adidas (who owns M&N) are the ones who screw up all the time.

the actual jersey

359cvb4.jpg

adidas release (my bad, i thought it was M&N)

14bnnf6.jpg

you see how they screwed that one up?? it was a nice jersey, but if you make it, why cant you just do it the way it is supposed to be? there is no point in creating a fake looking jersey.. only idiots pay for that..

oh i thought u were talking about an M&N, the Penny is the adidas swingman.. M&N made a Shaq and Pippen in that style and they were off too. Its pretty much a given that swingman jerseys have to be worse than the "authentic" version that M&N makes, otherwise why buy the more expensive kind?

And yeah that Penny looks like crap, this thread is getting depressing lol anyone got any pickups?

the actual jersey

359cvb4.jpg

14bnnf6.jpg

you see how they screwed that one up?? it was a nice jersey, but if you make it, why cant you just do it the way it is supposed to be? there is no point in creating a fake looking jersey.. only idiots pay for that..
you just posted a fake Adidas jersey
again...please post your Nike retro shoes so I can point out the many flaws

With the inaccuracies, it still looks dope. Im with Ballerific on the conspiracy theory, the 2 on the front of the jersey seems to be correct and could well be intentional on the back. But i completely understand why people are mad that they cant seem to get simple things correct. Their apparent but unless you have deep pockets and willing to wait on if the original will appear again, going with this isnt the worst alternative. The price is robbery though, for that amount, i would need something more identical to the original.

The REAL crime of the jersey and what mitchell and ness seems to keep doing is not the numbers but the hour glass shape the jersey has. Womens tank top steez. Im considering selling my gretzky because of that.

Originally Posted by JOSH4523

The REAL crime of the jersey and what mitchell and ness seems to keep doing is not the numbers but the hour glass shape the jersey has. Womens tank top steez. Im considering selling my gretzky because of that.
That's what really turns me off--the shape of the jersey.

30t6p3b.gif
Can't believe I missed that MJ All-Star release. I didn't know they were dropping, and I don't check here as often.

the actual jersey

359cvb4.jpg

14bnnf6.jpg

post my nike retro shoes? what's  your point? cause it is a really lame comparison

the actual jersey

359cvb4.jpg

14bnnf6.jpg

post my nike retro shoes? what's  your point? cause it is a really lame comparison

actually it's not because you are crying and moaning about M&N not getting things right but you still cop Nike retro's right?  IT IS THE SAME EXACT THING

Shoes > Jerseys
And for $350 you can get 2 pairs of inaccurate retros kicks
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

That jersey is clean as hell though
pimp.gif

actually it's not because you are crying and moaning about M&N not getting things right but you still cop Nike retro's right?  IT IS THE SAME EXACT THING
right, and you would know that because you check my closet... besides it is not that same, because that is why jerseys have replica's, swingman and authentics. and if M&N is supposed to release authentics then they should look like the actual jerseys that the players wear.

it is the same dude but to each their own

okay. still think that authentics should made made exactly like what the players wear and replicas and swingman can look like fakes

Back
Top Bottom