Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Mitchell Ness youve better get to the bottom of it fast and have awesome proof....I dont know if Im upset at myself for buying it or them for $+%%%@@ it up...
600_jordanstillnob2.jpg

Originally Posted by MHT214

Mitchell Ness youve better get to the bottom of it fast and have awesome proof....I dont know if Im upset at myself for buying it or them for $+%%%@@ it up...
600_jordanstillnob2.jpg
apparently the jersey they used to reproduce it is the one in the basketball Hall of Fame

Originally Posted by aphexacid

Originally Posted by StillIn729

I am trying to get something for free.

*sigh*
God bless America.

meh, if i spent $350 on something and it wasnt accurate id complain too. if he gets something for free then props but i doubt they will even care. They will just tell you to return it or shut up
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by aphexacid

Originally Posted by StillIn729

I am trying to get something for free.

*sigh*
God bless America.

meh, if i spent $350 on something and it wasnt accurate id complain too. if he gets something for free then props but i doubt they will even care. They will just tell you to return it or shut up
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 that's fully the treatment I'd expect from M&N but the store is actually cool peeps; it's the customer service at their home office that is bad 

Originally Posted by DHD28

Any tips to fix bubbly (washed) sewn numbers and letters? Perhaps ironing techniques?

put an ironing cloth or a thin washcloth on top of the lettering, then iron the letters

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

Originally Posted by eyanks

A jerseycentral member pointed out the flaw with the 2...smh
sidebysidejordan.jpg
alien.gif
sick.gif
it cannot be unseen
I know this isn't cost effective, but if you really wanted it perfect then EPS could fix it.

question: im about 5'10" and 140...was thinking about getting a champion but i feel like im somewhere between a 40 and a 44... the 44 that i have my eyes on is 20 from pit to pit and 32" long, i feel like that might be too long... i plan on only wearing it with a beater underneath... i dont know what do you guys think? i dont want it to fit me like some parasucos lol but i dont want it to look like im flava flav in a 4xl jersey either haha

Back
Top Bottom