Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Nike going back to da status quo..

Nike authentics were bifurcated between da procuts & regular sizes..

Adidas for all da crap we give me merged da 2 lines of authentics under their stewardship.. So all da store bought authentics automatically came with that extra length.

These days though, with da NBA logo in da back & now possible intrusive ADs..da golden era of NBA jerseys is over...we'll always have M&N and knowing Nike they'll release

Their OWN retro jerseys ala 8403 jordans for any time they used to have a relationship with other NBA teams prior to Reebok taking everyone over. I see alot of potential in their early late 90's-00's warm ups that were uniquely Nike being re-issued.

Ill tell you what, if Da NBA logo returns to da front? Ill quietly tolerate a patch here and there...
names in that rookie jordan 8403 were innacurate...

but other HWC jerseys they did were pretty nice and very similiar to gamers

blue lakers, grey spurs, bulls...

it was even available to customization on nba.com store

but nike was first company made authentics really different way than gamers

it was 1999 when some teams changed unis and used dri fit (raps, lakers, heat, celtics,  pistons etc.)

damn need that slate curry!

love these jerseys!

This is absolute fire!!

You know the one thing I noticed about the CNY jerseys is that they had a logo of a monkey on the sleeve (for the year of the Monkey) like the Swingmans did. The real on court jerseys that the Warriors wore had a logo of the Bay Bridge. I'm guessing the Warriors added that logo instead of the monkey logo because of that stupid controversy from Demarcus Cousins saying the Year of the Monkey was racist. :smh:

Anyway, yet another sign that Adidas is lazy and couldn't care less to get details right.

Last edited:
So I got tickets to the Dubs/Rockets Game 1 today, and although I was really excited for the game, I was equally excited to go to the Warriors Team Store at Oracle and see what Authentics they had. I was looking for the 4X tag, white home Curry, mainly because I wanted the jersey he wore when he broke the NBA record with 73 wins. Also, with the news that starting soon, the NBA was going to put advertisements on the jerseys, I wanted a clean Curry jersey before all the Subway/Fed Ex Dubs jerseys came out...

I was really disappointed that they only had the 3X jerseys from last year in the home white at Oracle (they had plenty of them though) and the blue road in the 4X (but I already have that one from the NBA Store Europe). I was about to exit the store and walk to my seats, when out in the corner of my eye, I see some Chinese New Year jerseys, and Saturday Slate jerseys....OF THE AUTHENTIC VARIETY!! I couldn't believe my eyes. Never thought I'd see these available to the public.

I picked up the Slate...the only disappointment is that they have twill numbers (but the front logo is mesh...go figure). Can't be too disappointed though at this beauty! They had a ton of both the Chinese New Year and the Slate. $350 a pop....:wow:

Now let's just hope this guy's ankle is okay after today....

omg

i went to the warriors game in march (clippers) and the store only had a blank authentic (no gold tag) wtf ...did they restock?? are there seriously blue currys just sitting in the store right now? :nerd:

omg

i went to the warriors game in march (clippers) and the store only had a blank authentic (no gold tag) wtf ...did they restock?? are there seriously blue currys just sitting in the store right now?
nerd.gif
Yeah, there were quite a few blue roads at the store. They might be gone by now, but I doubt it. The teamstore now is open every day, even on days that they don't have games. 

Yeah, there were quite a few blue roads at the store. They might be gone by now, but I doubt it. The teamstore now is open every day, even on days that they don't have games. 

yeah they ran out of blue currys in M :frown: ....always like it kinda......btw the CNY n slates...they got a LOT of them

thanks for heads up bruyo

Last edited:
@CJDynasty  You've been looking for a legit Harper for a minute now. Hope you find it soon. What size(s)? Road too, or just home? I'll keep an eye out for you. 

That reminds me of another recent pickup though, a 90-91 Harper gamer.

I always wanted a Harper Clippers jerseys mainly because I am pretty much unbeatable playing as him on my favorite game of all time,  the arcade version of NBA Jam TE with Nique as my CPU teammate (3rd version roster). Harper is secretly possibly the most well rounded player on the whole game.

Consoles with the first version board have the MK characters, Shaq, Barkley and you can shatter the backboard but I love playing with the Clippers so much I never switched it out.
Any real pics of this one floating around? I can't seem to find a legit one anywhere.
I think cityofwinners had one. I've been in contact with him lately, I can see if he still has pics for you.

Matter of fact, here it is right here:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mitchell-Ne...204068?hash=item3384caa0e4:g:ZXcAAOxym2BSFQ~N

Last edited:
^^. Yea bro I have!! Smdh... It's special to me because Harper is from my hometown and Cavs my favorite team! I can take a 56 in it. Might even do a 52 if that's all I can find. I'll take road or home!!

I found a 56 road but the shop wants $350 smdh. And he wouldn't budge on the price. Since its older, I was hoping to find it cheaper smdh.

Really? The M&N right? Any thing in particular you're referencing?
Yeah, the one you posted for a legit check. I mean, I might be missing something but I can't see anything wrong with it - the jock tag looks on point and some made in USA jerseys had that tag inside (it's a bit weird the reference # is cut off on this one but I doubt that really matters).

Really? The M

Yeah, the one you posted for a legit check. I mean, I might be missing something but I can't see anything wrong with it - the jock tag looks on point and some made in USA jerseys had that tag inside (it's a bit weird the reference # is cut off on this one but I doubt that really matters).

Agreed, pics are bad but everything looks on point. I wouldn't call that fake just yet

Ahhhh ok thanks guys! I think I might give it a go and then just post better pics. If turn out bad I'll send back!

Back
Top Bottom