Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Sorry if posted, but is jerseybysale.co legit?

My buddy just ordered a bunch of jerseys (below) and says they seem to be not fakes. But they're so cheap so I'm suspicious
Thanks
Your buddy bought fakes.

Any website designed to look like the nba store site is fake.

Sorry if posted, but is jerseybysale.co legit?

My buddy just ordered a bunch of jerseys (below) and says they seem to be not fakes. But they're so cheap so I'm suspicious
Thanks

Just from that little image below and the name of the website, They're fakes.

Ya the website for sure looks fake, but he swears they're legit because they have all the adidas tags patches logos

He's not a sneaker head or a jersey expert so he doesn't know how crazy fakes are

Thanks fellas

hi guys! first off, i'd like to say thanks for all the help the community has been giving back to those with questions! keep up the good work!

anyways, right now i'm deciding between doing a custom eps work of a medium blank wine color cavaliers jersey with lebron's name and number or a 100% authentic lebron jersey from the nbastore.eu. the thing holding me back from buying the 100% authentic is the duty cost. i remember one of the forum members saying duty costs are basically gone after the new rule that took place. however, i contacted dhl and they said duty cost can go up to 32% of item cost (jersey costs $255 after coupon). Worst case scenario, the total jersey cost will go up to $350 (including shipping). But with the custom eps route, i probably can get all the costs below $200. i agree there is a time factor, but I know a person in Phoenix who can get the mesh numbers within 2 months from eps, which is ok.

What I'm trying to aim for is the best decision for now and the long run. If I have to sell a jersey for any reason, I want to get the best bang for the buck while getting the best quality. Reselling a 100% authentic lebron jersey for a profit seems more difficult than a custom eps.

If there is anything wrong with my understanding of this situation and the costs involved, please let me know! I'm very open to suggestions. 

Thanks in advance!

Legit check please. No NBA logo-- did this ever happen with old retail authentics?

The jersey itself looks like a legit team issued jersey. Some of the Champion jerseys are missing the NBA logo. Not sure if the name was customized though.

hi guys! first off, i'd like to say thanks for all the help the community has been giving back to those with questions! keep up the good work!

anyways, right now i'm deciding between doing a custom eps work of a medium blank wine color cavaliers jersey with lebron's name and number or a 100% authentic lebron jersey from the nbastore.eu. the thing holding me back from buying the 100% authentic is the duty cost. i remember one of the forum members saying duty costs are basically gone after the new rule that took place. however, i contacted dhl and they said duty cost can go up to 32% of item cost (jersey costs $255 after coupon). Worst case scenario, the total jersey cost will go up to $350 (including shipping). But with the custom eps route, i probably can get all the costs below $200. i agree there is a time factor, but I know a person in Phoenix who can get the mesh numbers within 2 months from eps, which is ok.

What I'm trying to aim for is the best decision for now and the long run. If I have to sell a jersey for any reason, I want to get the best bang for the buck while getting the best quality. Reselling a 100% authentic lebron jersey for a profit seems more difficult than a custom eps.

If there is anything wrong with my understanding of this situation and the costs involved, please let me know! I'm very open to suggestions. 

Thanks in advance!

No more duty unless it's over $800

Since NBA store Europe
Will list the jersey as $300 value regardless what you pay even with discounts, you will NOT get hit with customs/duty fee in the USA

No more duty unless it's over $800

Since NBA store Europe
Will list the jersey as $300 value regardless what you pay even with discounts, you will NOT get hit with customs/duty fee in the USA
Oh, okay. Yes, I live in California. Can anyone who bought a authentic jersey from nbastore.eu after the new duty rule confirm they didn't get a customs bill? I also looked at dutycalculator.com and the total duty cost came to $1, which is peanuts. But still, I would like a confirmation from someone who bought an authentic jersey from this store recently to state whether this rule has successfully taken place.

Thanks!

Last edited:
It's all over on the Internet

Unless the value of $800USD or more you shouldn't get charged period

It's all over on the Internet

Unless the value of $800USD or more you shouldn't get charged period
is this what you are referring to?: http://www.cbp.gov/newsroom/national-media-release/2016-03-11-000000/de-minimis-value-increases-800

since the government raised the De Minimis Value starting from March 10th, we can always easily dispute a customs bill if there ever is one using this resource. anyways Zyzz, thanks for the clarification and i look forward to buying from the nbastore.eu soon!

When you buy a custom authentic on the NBA site, is it exactly like having a pre made authentic? And is the only difference you get a plate they normally wouldn't make jerseys for?

Thanks in advance!

I had a wine jersey donevat exclusive pros..came out stellar.. Mesh #'s & all.

Who/what email should I send an email to at EPS to ask for customization? Can't find an email to contact on the site any help would be appreciated 

Thanks in advance!

I had a wine jersey donevat exclusive pros..came out stellar.. Mesh #'s & all.

Didn't know you still copped jerseys especially the current ones

all these prices in the last couple of months (years)... 
mean.gif
 you can't get ANY jersey for decent price anymore. just ridiculous.

i think it's time to stop collecting for a while. or forever.

you simply can't handle this. unless you are trump.

i've been even thinking to sell all my pieces to get as much as possible with all this insane hype still on. 
happy.gif

btw, that hardwoodfames clown use to attach retail tags on every used champion he grabs?! 
mean.gif
eek.gif
mad.gif

someone already mentioned stackhouse. ewing is the last one. if you check winning bids, it's easy to catch him. he's bidding with two profiles at least. that ewing was sold like two weeks ago. if you zoom numbers & letters, it's clear as hell that jersey is used. but there are tags hanging on. 
roll.gif

what a dirty work...

one more reason to stop collecting. and to let all those resellers/low ballers/scammers/clowns to enjoy their business. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom